corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why do i bother ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why do i bother ??
Drew
Banned

User status: Offline
16th Apr 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agree with fads there - im always nice to lasses - and get no luck - in furture am gunna be a right cunt - back off to amsterdam soon -then benidorm - so time to be a fucker there

ps - i did really like someone just now - but ive since found out she dont feel the same - ahhhhhhhhhhh cheers
Tommy

16th Apr 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah treat the women like shit, seems to be the only way to keep them.
Fad

16th Apr 03 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
agree with fads there - im always nice to lasses - and get no luck - in furture am gunna be a right cunt - back off to amsterdam soon -then benidorm - so time to be a fucker there

ps - i did really like someone just now - but ive since found out she dont feel the same - ahhhhhhhhhhh cheers

I fort that too mate, treat em mean keep em keen but u really shouldn't have to change to be honest, just gta learn how to suss them out...unfortunately for me i was a tad slow on the uptake and she owes me nice lil sum which i dun fink i will eva see...

being nice dus pay off....so i am told
J da Silva

16th Apr 03 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in opposite position mate, im fuckin a lass about n she likes to c me alot, argh what do i do? advice plz
Tommy

16th Apr 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Change u fuking arehole, u give blokes like me a bad name.
J da Silva

16th Apr 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not like that, im doin it for her own good
Fad

16th Apr 03 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well what ever floats ya boat mate just hope what goes round comes around

[Edited on 16-04-2003 by fadscorsa]
DanielJ

16th Apr 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like i better add me name 2 this list then
J da Silva

16th Apr 03 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is, she likes me n i virtually live at hers but she dunt want kids n i do
Tommy

16th Apr 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont string her along !!!!!!
J da Silva

16th Apr 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not doin, she makes promises but i fall for it lol
Tommy

16th Apr 03 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then dont
LoudandProud

16th Apr 03 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im my experience and loudandlow will vouch i got that! i noticed that unless ur a burberry wearing lanky fuck head then the treat em mean routine dont work they just bugger off, and when u treat them nice they say " ur nice n all but i need som excitement in my life blah blah and ur back to square 1, my dad always said go for the fat bitches then when u offer it there very thankful and will do anything, just couldnt lower myself that far! sometimes it does pay off tho sometimes u just need to wait!
LoudandProud

16th Apr 03 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but in general there all cows who are after one thing! a tall twat with a fiesta!
Tommy

17th Apr 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

N e 1 else got n e views on what goes on in these womens tiny minds ?
Lynny

17th Apr 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from a womans point of view i can really c what u lot r sayin, i kno ALOT of lasses who jst use lads and treat em like shit then dump them! they only want sumone older, who has a car and can make them look good - tbh i hate lasses who do this.
i hav been with my lad 4 2 years now, he dusnt treat me shit, i love him coz he treats me REALLY well and shows that he loves me. IMO i wudnt want a man who 'treated me mean to keep me keen', i liek men who are honest and kno how to treat a lass and i think lasses should do the same in return
Sam
Premium Member

17th Apr 03 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow

Why do i even bother with women there a fuking waste of time.

N e 1 know ?

Maybe you should just busy yourself with other interests ie. cars, or whatever else you like doing in your spare time, and then just take the time to find Miss Right. There's plenty of fish in the sea as they say...
stuyw

17th Apr 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said blode - i totally agree with that, but there are so many of them about for both sexes - trial n error i suppose
MikeE

17th Apr 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so i'm only 16, but how many times have you guys and maybe lasses hered "lets just be friends" I met this girl she was intrested in me more than i was her at first; then we just got talkin and sh*t i saw her on saturday for 5hrs we got on gr8 just talkin and stuff then on sunday we did the same.... i saw her on monday aswell then i asked her if she still likes me and she says "we get on so well i don't wanna lose ur friendship"..
I started likin her more as i got to know her...... so we r jusy m8's now but i dunno if she means that cos alota girls use thata as " i don't fancy u no more" i don't know i see if she calls me she said she would
Sam
Premium Member

17th Apr 03 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeE
Okay so i'm only 16, but how many times have you guys and maybe lasses hered "lets just be friends" I met this girl she was intrested in me more than i was her at first; then we just got talkin and sh*t i saw her on saturday for 5hrs we got on gr8 just talkin and stuff then on sunday we did the same.... i saw her on monday aswell then i asked her if she still likes me and she says "we get on so well i don't wanna lose ur friendship"..
I started likin her more as i got to know her...... so we r jusy m8's now but i dunno if she means that cos alota girls use thata as " i don't fancy u no more" i don't know i see if she calls me she said she would

"... took her for a drink on tuesday, we were making love on wednesday, and on thursday and friday and saturday, we chilled on sunday..."
Phil Hall

17th Apr 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im the same as most of the guys here, I was brought up to be a gentleman respecting women and treating them as the should be treated. Only problem is in practice it dosnt want like that. I have been shat on a couple of times and I look around and see some of my mates treat their girls like shite and get away with it and they alway s come back for more.

Ive figured out tho you have to be a nice guy but you have to find a balance. Girls like to be kept on their toes. If everything is there on a plate for them and they know they can get you round as esy as lifting the phone they get bored easily.

Had a good chat with my mates dad the other day. He has women totally figured out, and was able to shine a light on alot of things. (couple of failed marriges will do that for ya)
Lynny

17th Apr 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day tho, not all lasses are the same....
Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I wish i knew mate. I just got envolved with a girl in work. Everything seemed to be going great thought we really felt the same bout each other we got really close I started to fall for her then she Decided She needed some space !!!!? considering she was the one callin me to come down to see her i found this just a little odd., then came the line that she was not totally over her ex, who is a complete wanker who already had a girlfriend at the time he was seein her & was also seein other girls.....
Wot the fcuk did i do wrong ? now its 100 time worse coz i see her every day in work & we evan flirt . its frying my head big time........
Sam
Premium Member

17th Apr 03 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sporty
quote:

I wish i knew mate. I just got envolved with a girl in work. Everything seemed to be going great thought we really felt the same bout each other we got really close I started to fall for her then she Decided She needed some space !!!!? considering she was the one callin me to come down to see her i found this just a little odd., then came the line that she was not totally over her ex, who is a complete wanker who already had a girlfriend at the time he was seein her & was also seein other girls.....
Wot the fcuk did i do wrong ? now its 100 time worse coz i see her every day in work & we evan flirt . its frying my head big time........

She is probably confused about what she wants mate, does she really know how you feel about her?
Tommy

17th Apr 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a fuckign waste of time !!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why do i bother ?? 22 database queries in 0.1041160 seconds