corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trax Countdown-Left to do

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trax Countdown-Left to do
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Aug 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bearing refurbed just got to put it all back together now. oh and refurb wheels, clean car, touch up paintwork, oil change etc etc haha
Jon_C
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
Come to terms with the fact I've got my second Trax on the run where my Corsa isn't going to be in attendance

Whats up with it?

Nothing, can't really afford the cost and hassle of hiring a trailer for the weekend just to show it so it's staying put till Combe.

[Edited on 28-08-2011 by Mike B]

Why not just make it road legal. Surely trailer rental costs and tow car fuel cost more than having corsa road ready
Paul W
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to fit my air ride, but discovered i have a leak in my boot so don't really fancy having electrics in the back at the minute

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Tomnova16
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get this corsa done on what is looking like the busiest week of my life.
2weeks work in four days. Hmm
This will be fun

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Jon_C
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which corsa tom?
Tomnova16
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Generations

Tomnova16
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not actually going. I'll be at edition

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

30th Aug 11 at 03:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
quote:
Come to terms with the fact I've got my second Trax on the run where my Corsa isn't going to be in attendance

Whats up with it?

Nothing, can't really afford the cost and hassle of hiring a trailer for the weekend just to show it so it's staying put till Combe.

[Edited on 28-08-2011 by Mike B]

Why not just make it road legal. Surely trailer rental costs and tow car fuel cost more than having corsa road ready

Upto now the car's been out 5 times this year. Each time we needed the Transit too so it would've been more fuel driving both. I've not actually had to rent a trailer upto now so that's cost nothing and even if I had rented for every event, it'd still cost less than insurance, tax and MOT. Plus after crashing my last Corsa, I'd much prefer to know that I can just put it on a trailer and tow it home if the worst should happen.
corsadonk
Premium Member

30th Aug 11 at 05:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to pick up my Integra Type R on Thrusday.
Graham88

30th Aug 11 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Upto now the car's been out 5 times this year. Each time we needed the Transit too so it would've been more fuel driving both. I've not actually had to rent a trailer upto now so that's cost nothing and even if I had rented for every event, it'd still cost less than insurance, tax and MOT. Plus after crashing my last Corsa, I'd much prefer to know that I can just put it on a trailer and tow it home if the worst should happen.

That's not very positive thinking Mike! You will NOT crash :-)
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

30th Aug 11 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought like that before, then I put my 20000 mile a year daily driver into a barrier when I wasn't even driving hard, hence why I like to know I've got a way home

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trax Countdown-Left to do 23 database queries in 0.0137758 seconds