corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Temp guage on clocks not working? Common fault?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Temp guage on clocks not working? Common fault?
Joe Edwards

User status: Offline
15th Aug 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well basically aswell as the speedo which i have previously mentioned on here, the temp guage isnt working either, is it literally just a case of yeah the temp sensor has gone? Or is there a more common fault to it? I know the system around the temp sensor and temp guage isnt a massive complex setup but i dont want to be barking up the wrong tree and wasting time, its on a Corsa GSI btw, C16XE.

Cheers guys,

Joe
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Aug 11 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not a connection problem on the dials is it? My temp gauge is a bit intermittent but if I push on the dials, it starts working again. It's worth a look if your speedos not working too.
Joe Edwards

15th Aug 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah could well be, i will just have to check the connection behind the clocks, it seems too much of a coincidence to have the speedo and temp guage broken but sods law it will be haha.

New Poll