corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Temperature Guage not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Temperature Guage not working
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
18th Sep 07 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi my temp guage stopped working on my 1.4 16v sport so i checked the connector was connected to the themostate sender then cleaned the connectors no change, took out the electric clocks all wire look attached went vaux they said most likely sender brought new sender fitted it (water sprayed everywhere ha) still no change so does that mean its the guage itself? i put the connector onto the front panel and inlet to ground it needle never moved?? any help welcome lol

New Poll