corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night....
essexracer

User status: Offline
   13th Apr 03 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last night as i was drivin up to bas from southend with my m8s, we saw 2 skylines and a crx and a type R civic go past us...all wanting to av a race with themselves lol...

i thought id put my foot down to see how quick my m8s zetec s was (she was behind me)....

and as i hit 110 (still acceleratin) and my m8 in the car said look everyone in front is slowin down, must be a pig speed trap... and i look at my clock said 112...then i saw the fuckin pigs on the side of the road and they were lookin at me and had their speed radar or wat ever in their hand!

i felt so gutted! ....i asked my m8s, wat should i do...a slip road was comin up, i said should i go left here and try and loose them? they said no, and that i should drive at 60mph...so i did, and straight away the pig started to follow me (he was fcukin hammerin it to catch up!) and as he was gettin closer he flashed me....AND DROVE PAST ME!!!

we realised he must be goin after the skyline and other cars who flew off before me....i recon they went past the speed trap at about 140mph!!!

and sure enough, 2 miles down the road we saw flashin lights, and the pig had caught the civic and crx...and further down the road we saw the skyline and another car stopped.

so if it wernt for the cars infront of me racin id be foooked!!! the pigs obviously faught my humble 112mph run wasnt fast enough for them.... bigger fish to fry a?! well dont mind me officer!

one lucky bastered...

james
Mikorsa16v

13th Apr 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i rekon u will be left alone, u were lucky they got caught!

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by Mikorsa16v]
corb

now thats what i'd call lucky! me, id get caught
GREG 1

Mate not being funny but dont do it again x2 people have died there in the last month and i dotn want you to be third !

If you got caught not only would u miss cruising, but would ruin your insurance and modding life !

Save if 4 the track day !
Super_si

13th Apr 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not worth taking it on a track

You were bloody lucky though , bet the skylines were gutted
Trotty

13th Apr 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're very lucky, but as Greg says, that's pretty daft on a public road IMO...
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol u lads r right...but even if they caught me with a radar gone...they CANNOT take point of my licence of fine me...

well they can but they they would have to take me to court in guernsey which would cost them more money that wat it is worth!

james
Adam-D

13th Apr 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know i saw on the way home a honda had lost it an twatted the barrier the front looked a mess skid markes everywhere
Chris A

13th Apr 03 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur 1 lucky bugger ji tut tut haha
Makarus

13th Apr 03 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your lucky you didnt get caught but it was bloody stupid of you. Speeding on a motorway I can understand up to about 90, after that your just going too far.

You could have lost it and killed someone or yourself, and what kinda point was there to taking a Skyline etc on??
blue_corsa

13th Apr 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day its up to him what he does if you guys say you have never done 100 or 100+ your all lying well maybe not if u got a 1.0 or 1.2 ,sorry but its upto him, you have your opinions which your aloud to but lets not have a go at the guy

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by blue_corsa]
Mikorsa16v

13th Apr 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blue_corsa
well maybe not if u got a 1.0 or 1.2

essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

markus...yes was stupid....

i wasnt tryin 2 race a skyline if i was i would av left my SRi 16v at home and used a 1litre corsa!

the road was clear...well infront of me was a few cars but i was doin about 90 wen i went passed them...im not stupid lol...i wouldnt go past close to other at that sort of speed...only takes a blown out tyr to fcuk me!

boys with their toys!

james
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blue_corsa
at the end of the day its up to him what he does if you guys say you have never done 100 or 100+ your all lying well maybe not if u got a 1.0 or 1.2 ,sorry but its upto him, you have your opinions which your aloud to but lets not have a go at the guy

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by blue_corsa]

cheers bud...but they r right...was stupid...wat was i tryin to proove?

but as i said its the boys with their toys! and as u said im sure everyone in the world has broken a speed limit knowingly!!!! just coz 90mph is not 112mph doesnt mean its safe! both r over 70mph!

james
vibrio
Banned

13th Apr 03 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clearly you lies in your thread title as you never got caught. they probably did not scan you as the cars in front were going quicker. I would have taken the slip road
CORSA NUT

13th Apr 03 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they were done for doin 140mph it's an instant ban No cruizin in the skyline for a while then eh?
Corsa_A1

13th Apr 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pretty stupid of u m8..i mean u cud av killed urself..and worse..is killin sum1 elz, who is just going somwhere and not racin any1...stupid of u.
Not much to gloat about really m8

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by Corsa_A1]
Plymouth_Corsa

13th Apr 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep speed for the right places! Speed limits are there for a reason, we all go slightly over it from time to time, but 120 etc is daft...that was a warning to you, slow down and dont risk your license, enjoy cruising. ;-)
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
clearly you lies in your thread title as you never got caught. they probably did not scan you as the cars in front were going quicker. I would have taken the slip road

so they didnt see me then? yes i got caught as in they saw me! but no i didnt get caught as in they fined me! y split hairs? i think everyone who has read this knows what i mean, and so do u!

Corsa_A1...i know it was stupid...but dont give me the degree when u speed everytime (like everyone!) u drive ur car! come on...have u ever broken the limit? i dont want to start an argument, im just sayin! dont worry iv learnt my lesson....

not to speed in that part of the A127! only jokin!

james

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by essexracer]
Super_si

13th Apr 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe it wasnt 112........ and your speed was just way out..........
Corsa_A1

13th Apr 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by essexracer
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

Corsa_A1...i know it was stupid...but dont give me the degree when u speed everytime (like everyone!) u drive ur car! come on...have u ever broken the limit? i dont want to start an argument, im just sayin! dont worry iv learnt my lesson....

[Edited on 13-04-2003 by essexracer]

i know m8..i spose im lyin wen i giv u a lec bout the limits- im not gona start an argument eitha...but u werent half lucky bout not gettin caught .,
Marc

13th Apr 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dangerous and irresponsible! lol
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know...im very very lucky!

i have 15s so i doubt my speedo is out that much anyway...stil over 100...and my car can do 112 standard anyway, and oh it aint standard!

james
broster
Premium Member

13th Apr 03 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummm...why when a tread comes up bout speeds does loadsa ppl go off on one, ok it give modders a bad name, but ill admit it now, i race, ppl wind me up i put me foot down to prove a point, ofen loose but hay worth a go! im pretty sure most ppl are the same, u sayin u neva do this? hummm......i fink not!
essexracer

13th Apr 03 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never speed oficer!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got caught@ 112mph on a127 last night.... 22 database queries in 0.0997598 seconds