corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Some pics of the van...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some pics of the van...
sri boy

User status: Offline
10th Aug 11 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Banded steelies lOok gay should have kept bbs on it and put a wide combat kit on out neons underneath and a disco ball hanging from rear view mirror backed up with a strobe light and a smoke machine or go all out n get a bubble machine lol
wwwNOOBcom

10th Aug 11 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a matress in the back of it lol
bazzaa

10th Aug 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shagggggggin wagggggggggggggin
sri boy

10th Aug 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bazzaa
shagggggggin wagggggggggggggin

Matress tartan rug wee jack russel n ure half wae there Shaun I know ure secret lol
shaun_sri

12th Aug 11 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a full gsi kit waiting to go on in the lock up but once again i'm bored with the same old shite so we'll see what happens... Whats my secret Robbie? That you were chokin tae come a run and a KB'd ye coz yer a munter?
sri boy

12th Aug 11 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaun_sri
Theres a full gsi kit waiting to go on in the lock up but once again i'm bored with the same old shite so we'll see what happens... Whats my secret Robbie? That you were chokin tae come a run and a KB'd ye coz yer a munter?

Ure scared of valver power get a let in it Shaun and a kb'd u how's tricks anywae need to get up to see u n have a gab bud
shaun_sri

14th Aug 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nae point me gettin a valver a work in Livi al be bankrupt trying tae fuel the fucking hing haha! Aye just geez a txt. U heard fae Ginger Richie?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Some pics of the van... 23 database queries in 0.0096090 seconds