corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i take my bumper off 97 r reg

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i take my bumper off 97 r reg
leecorsa18

User status: Offline
6th Apr 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to take it off so when i get my nw bumper i can put it on myself i no there fixing by the grill and down the side hw does the arch screw come out cant pull it off is there a bolt hidding some where ??????? help?????
STEvieXE

6th Apr 03 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need to take off the 2 front bolts that hold the arch on. front one is underneath a flap in the splash guard and the next one u can feel. then ull be able to pull the font of the arch free and get to the bolt that holds on the front bumper. then u need to take off the bolts (3 i think off top of head) beneath the bumper and uve already got the grill bolts and the side of the bumper so it should pull free
leecorsa18

6th Apr 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok wicked cheers
Stu_22

6th Apr 03 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you doing with your old bumper I assume its new style as I could really do with the lower grill
keithSRi

6th Apr 03 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i tried getting my bumper off yesterday, i got the 3 bolts off from under the car, but the threads are fcuked on 2 so only 1 would go back on, and the nut behind the arch is fcuked and wouldnt come off, so i gave up.
i was only goin to take that plastic shield off from behind the vaux badge on the grill

New Poll