corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which fuse is for the airbag?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which fuse is for the airbag?
moddedcorsa

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 03 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, i have a momo race wheel and im thinking of replacing my std steering wheel with airbag with it.

I got the wheel off a mate for £100, that was with a mounting boss from a nova, will this boss fit the corsa? (im hoping it will, as i dont really want to hav to spend another £30 or so)
wezjax

3rd Apr 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none,disconnect the battery -ve terminal and leave for at least 1 minute before proceeding to take off.

tells you how to take it off in the haynes manual.
Plymouth_Corsa

3rd Apr 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not saying wezjax is wrong, but i was told to leave the battery disconnected for 2 hours, this also removes any charge left in the vehicles system which might detonate the airbag...if you've got the time, its worth waiting, just to be sure.

I dont think the nova boss will fit the corsa im afraid, best bet would be to pop to your local halfords/ripseed and get them to check if the part numbers for the bosses match up or not.
kenny2many

4th Apr 03 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never thougth to do that!

it should also say which fuse to take out on the plastic bit that u have to remove to get to the fusebox.
moddedcorsa

4th Apr 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh right, cheers everyone

New Poll