corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vid Clips of my 106 GTi

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vid Clips of my 106 GTi
Keeley

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 03 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

close 2 red linin the poor car
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 03 at 07:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car redlines at 7500 rpm so was 1000 rpm off the redline and spot on the peak bhp so nething under 6800 rpm is not ragging it as it has not reached peak bhp
vibrio
Banned

3rd Apr 03 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car does 38-100 in 13s. a 0-40 time is probably around 4.5s so your 0-100 time is 17.5s in car which normally takes 21-22s. please explain
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 03 at 07:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i explained in my other post( my 120 post). i will get pics to prove the road i was on
vibrio
Banned

3rd Apr 03 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no your explaination is wrong. youwere going down hill. face facts
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 03 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if i was going downhil on one then i was definatly going up hill on the other as i came back up the road like i sed. Like i told u on MSN i agreed my car probably wasnt 17 secs to 100 and u cant go by Media Player times, however i did time my 0-100 with my stop watch and got 18.5 so the two coupled means its sumwhere in the vacinity
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 03 at 09:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Apr 03 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vid Clips of my 106 GTi 22 database queries in 0.0129449 seconds