corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Anyone here deal with commercial lettings?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone here deal with commercial lettings?
jrsteeve

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently doing residential lettings and sales and want to branch out further and expand the business. There are a couple of other forums but 99% of users are twats for general advice/help so thought i'd give it a go here first before I get the piss ripped. I'm studying part time BSC building surveying too so i'll be fully qualified.

Basically I just want to know what the essential differences are - tenancy agreements(do they have to be drafted by solicitors for commercial tenancies?), fees etc

Any advice appreciated

New Poll