corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Iphone help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Iphone help
mikenoncorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jan 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of an odd one here guys, got an Iphone 3gs, just recently i've noticed a problem with the wifi connection icon. I've got my phone set to auto connect to two known networks, my house & my girlfriends house. At mine, the phone is fine, connects and displays the wifi signal strength icon. However, at my girlfriends, I get no signal icon but when i go to settings it syas i'm connected to it. When i use an app, e.g facebook, i get the 3G icon to show its using that but the settings show i'm connected to her wireless? I've tried forgetting the network and re-joining but it doesn't change. Any ideas??
Root

6th Jan 11 at 01:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a similar problem on my HTC. Reset the Internet at the person's house I was having trouble connecting to and issue solved
jamied

6th Jan 11 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah definitely try restarting the router first, I have had this before, and my mate too. Strangely was with a homehub both times.

New Poll