corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » IPhone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IPhone
strick206

User status: Offline
28th Mar 09 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a question about my iphone contract

I took the contract out and have given the iphone to my dad to use, i don't need one and it was the cheapest way to get him one

Now when i receive a picture message i get a text telling me to go to a website to view it, because iphone's don't accept them

Is there anyway i can stop this because my current phone will accept MMS but the sim card thinks its in an iphone
Bart

29th Mar 09 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206

Now when i receive a picture message i get a text telling me to go to a website to view it, because iphone's don't accept them

Not strictly true.

Is it jailbroken? Im assuming not.
Theres no way to stop that message coming in, but if your IPhone was JB, you can download SwirlyMMS and and allow the Iphone to recieve them.
M2RTY

29th Mar 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by strick206

Not strictly true.

Is it jailbroken? Im assuming not.
Theres no way to stop that message coming in, but if your IPhone was JB, you can download SwirlyMMS and and allow the Iphone to recieve them.

it has nothing to do with the iphone

go yo o2 website, send the settings to your phone, and select the model u have now
Rob_Quads

29th Mar 09 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By default the iPhone account will always have MMS disabled due to it not being possible officially via the iPhone.

If you ring up and explain what has happened they will enable it on your account then you can use MMS as usual

I presume in the summer all accounts will have this enabled due to 3.0 having MMS

New Poll