corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front splitter from Seat

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front splitter from Seat
Aussie GSi

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 03 at 02:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys

I've seen some Corsasportians, who have put a rubber/plastic splitter off a Seat on their Corsas. The kind with the little air intakes on the side, like the splitter on the Corsa C SRi.

Can anyone tell me what model Seat these are off? I own a GSi, does it basically bung straight on? I wanted a splitter with air intakes in it, so that I can sit my cold air feed for my K&N into one of the intake holes, rather than having it hang underneath.

Can someone possibly please post a picture of that Seat here (just because I'm in Australia, and our cars are sometimes named differently to you guys - our Corsa is called a Barina - incase yas didn't know ). Also, could someone please post a pic of a Corsa with this splitter on it?

Thanks people

C

[Edited on 01-04-2003 by Aussie GSi]
mav

1st Apr 03 at 05:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Dude,

I have a seat cordoba front splitter.Which is black plastic with 2 air vents one at either side. The splitter is quite deep and looks good in my opinion.

Check my pics in homepage and you will get a few views of it.

But be warned it was a bstard to fit. Once cutting both sides done and cutting from centre lines up not too bad. But takes a bit of effort getting it looking sweet. But worth it as I think it looks good.

mav
Aussie GSi

1st Apr 03 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks man!

C
RichR
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it just has air vent things on the sides it could be a renault laguna one, these have small vents either side, or just on one side,

Ive got an ibiza one on at the mo, this is similar to the cordobra but isnt in 2 pieces,
but its not staying on for much longer....woohoo
Icy

1st Apr 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah think he means my one
http://icy.fotki.com/me_corsa
seat toledo one
2piece jobby with 4 slats
Aussie GSi

2nd Apr 03 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah fellas, a bit more like Mavs one. With just little vents on the side. I'll look into them.

Thanks for your help fellas.

C
mav

2nd Apr 03 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No bother dude.
I think the cordoba one looks good.. I bought it fae Icy..

And with a little work fits ok..

New Poll