corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rieger.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rieger.....
SX_E_sxi

User status: Offline
   26th Jul 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe a stupid question, but on the corsa C sxi, can the rieger stepped splitter be fitted onto the orignal bumper, or do i have to purchase the front spoiler first, then fit the splitter onto that?
can some1 tell me, caus its either 89.95 for splitter, or 224.90 for splitter & spoiler ... bit of difference to come out my bank account
glasgow_corsa_c

User status: Offline
26th Jul 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SX_E_sxi
maybe a stupid question, but on the corsa C sxi, can the rieger stepped splitter be fitted onto the orignal bumper, or do i have to purchase the front spoiler first, then fit the splitter onto that?
can some1 tell me, caus its either 89.95 for splitter, or 224.90 for splitter & spoiler ... bit of difference to come out my bank account

u need the spoiler first mate.

the stepped splitter is designed to fit the spoiler.

BTW >> i got the one i used to have from PVD for 125.

New Poll