corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » VX ANDY

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VX ANDY
derick-sport

User status: Offline
16th Dec 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know him or have any contact details for him please? paid for items 2 week ago and have not heard since would just like some clarification from the guy, i know two other people have had this same problem in the last fortnight

many thanks
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why didn't you get his contact details
derick-sport

16th Dec 10 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an email address and that is it mate the item was £15 so i just bought it like i bought any other thing off here through u2u and paypal
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You always get a contact number and address, if he wont give you them then dont buy off him, common sense, as now you're stuck in this position not knowing what to do next.

Make a claim through Paypal and get your money back.
Jon_C
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do people still not understand how to trade properly on here.
jmqrally

16th Dec 10 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You always get a contact number and address, if he wont give you them then dont buy off him, common sense, as now you're stuck in this position not knowing what to do next.

Make a claim through Paypal and get your money back.

/\/\/\/\/\
This is all good and well if there is money in his paypal account if not then good luck!

I paid £90 for an item on the 7th and waiting for a reply to my 5 or more messages! not even acknowledged payment! the contact number i have is a mobile and perminantly off, his address i was given by him was 76, norley hall avenue, wn5 9lp. wich if you check on google, the house is where the pictures of the car were taken. so i think he does live there or at least has at some point.

last contact with him was the 6th day before i paid. no reply on the 7th, 8th or 9th even tho he was on here on the 9th at 9.40am ????

It is now coming up to 10 day's since payment and last contact i think a visit will be on the cards soon.
jmqrally

16th Dec 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
Why do people still not understand how to trade properly on here.

i have and at this point in time in in no better position than derick-sport, if you cant get hold of him you fooked
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Dec 10 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal usually give you the money then take it from his account do they not, puttin him in arrears? they did when I owed eBay money, they took the payment anyway then I had to pay it back before I could use Paypal again.
Nova_mike

16th Dec 10 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Paypal usually give you the money then take it from his account do they not, puttin him in arrears? they did when I owed eBay money, they took the payment anyway then I had to pay it back before I could use Paypal again.

first
sorry for the user name jmqrally is actually me its just i forgot my password to my account as i dont come on here often so created a new one then remebered password but pc keeps loging me in under new user name doh.

any way back to the task in hand, with ebay paypal is very good and usally does it the way you described but about 2 years ago i was restoring a 24,ooo mile fiesta rs and bought a part for it private sale and i won the despute as the seller stopped replying to my messages and never sent it cut a long story short i paid £60 and got nothing back paypal said when funds are in his account ill get my money, i phoned them up and everything but the kept saying the same thing, good eh
derick-sport

17th Dec 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see more and more people having problems with this guy, i hope their is a genuine reason and he hasnt just scammed to get money for xmas
Nova_mike

18th Dec 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by derick-sport
i see more and more people having problems with this guy, i hope their is a genuine reason and he hasnt just scammed to get money for xmas

from the infomation i have gathered someone i spoke to has spoke to andy yesterday and he is still alive and well the bad news is andy owes him rent. i think that he has money issues, also from what this guy said there is no phisical reason why he is not replying wich leaves me to belive he is avoiding us.
AlexW

18th Dec 10 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done the same as he has done before. I couldn't find the thread on PNG, But I'm sure there is another on here somewhere.

Ripped somebody for about £300 last time.
Nova_mike

18th Dec 10 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AW06
Done the same as he has done before. I couldn't find the thread on PNG, But I'm sure there is another on here somewhere.

Ripped somebody for about £300 last time.

yeh ive already seen that thread on png mate was for a ps3 i dont know the ins and outs of it but seemed bit wierd
Nova_mike

18th Dec 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137481&highlight=vxandy
derick-sport

19th Dec 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would like to share this with you

sent by andy today

Sorry for not hearing from me or even getting in contact with you. I've recently been going through a split with my ex and thus haven't had anytime to even get on the internet. This has even involved myy 11month old daughter so has been a very difficult time. I know this is not your fault and i do apologise but i've had no access to the house where the parts are kept.

Please do resend me your address and what parts i sold to you and i will 110% make sure there sent out to you ASAP. Again im very sorry for this

Andy

Nova_mike

27th Dec 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by derick-sport
i would like to share this with you

sent by andy today

Sorry for not hearing from me or even getting in contact with you. I've recently been going through a split with my ex and thus haven't had anytime to even get on the internet. This has even involved myy 11month old daughter so has been a very difficult time. I know this is not your fault and i do apologise but i've had no access to the house where the parts are kept.

Please do resend me your address and what parts i sold to you and i will 110% make sure there sent out to you ASAP. Again im very sorry for this

Andy

He sent me the exact same message mate on the same day and i think he is full of poop as he has made no effort since these last messages to send my item and when i asked for a refund ect... he just said that the best he could do was send me my item when he can so in other words my money has gone and thats that.

He rented a garage in bolton and owes the landlord money has left two corsa's in the garage and a load of shit in it. so the owner has changed the locks on the garage. and has to dispose of it all. i dont know if anyones items are in there but looks like they will not be getting them.

He has not contacted the landlord and will not answer his phone to the landlord or anyone else that i know of! i have had the one off text from him thats it and when i asked him to call me or give me a date when im likely to see my item he did not reply!

Anyone with info about him or local to him please let me know.

Regards mike
ecclesturbo

28th Dec 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may buy all the stuff from andy at a resonable price to help you all out that are stuck,obv at no costs to you on the parts you have already bought, I dont like anyone stuck, So if anyone has andys number let me know

Cheers Tom
Nova_mike

28th Dec 10 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ecclesturbo
I may buy all the stuff from andy at a resonable price to help you all out that are stuck,obv at no costs to you on the parts you have already bought, I dont like anyone stuck, So if anyone has andys number let me know

Cheers Tom

pm'ed you tom cheers for that if you get him to answer his phone it would be a miricle lol regards mike
carl roper

1st Jan 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i turned up at andy's house yesterrday to suprise suprise find he wont anser the door, all the curtains were shut but his vectra was outside which he's spent a pritty penny on. on the drive was a red corsa sport in pieces with a c20xe in the boot and he has also got a irmscher kitted blue corsa on the road. he's obviously not short of a few bob, he's just decided hes not going to contact anyone and hope it goes away. luckily i got most my money back through paypal
Nova_mike

2nd Jan 11 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carl roper
i turned up at andy's house yesterrday to suprise suprise find he wont anser the door, all the curtains were shut but his vectra was outside which he's spent a pritty penny on. on the drive was a red corsa sport in pieces with a c20xe in the boot and he has also got a irmscher kitted blue corsa on the road. he's obviously not short of a few bob, he's just decided hes not going to contact anyone and hope it goes away. luckily i got most my money back through paypal

Hmm that must be the vectra him and brett were cleaning on Tuesday nice to know that in this so called bad time he is having at the moment after splitting up with his ex he has time to .....

but not to sort out the money he owe's people or post them there items

Daveskater
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He got £100 off me for some Tigra wheels with tyres at the beginning of December. I arranged a courier for Monday 6th and got this message on the 5th:
quote:
Hey dude

Sorry to be a pain but is there anychance you could re-arrange your courier for Friday.

I had an accident in the car last night, hit some ice and headed straight for a kerb. Needless to say its pushed the wheel right into the arch so my cars going to be out of action for a few days, and the wheels aren't at home with me.

I know its alot of messing around buddy and i do apologise

Thanks in advance

Andy

So I re-arranged the courier for the Friday (well, tried, they decided to cancel it instead after I contacted them and heard nothing back This is Paisley Freight btw) and have sent u2u's and texts (after trying to call with no answer) since to try and re-arrange the courier, but now all I'm interested in is getting my money back. Paid by Paypal so will try that now.

Address I got is 76 Norley Hall Avenue, Wigan, WN5 9LP and mobile 07968762557. Tried calling him twie just now but obviously he didn't answer.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

5th Jan 11 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did it as a gift, didn't I

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
carl roper

5th Jan 11 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i booked a courier they turned up and the bumpers wernt ready for collection, thats why in the end i went up there and he refused to answer the door luckily i payed for an item but lost my £40 deposit i payed into his bank
Nova_mike

5th Jan 11 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Did it as a gift, didn't I

Hi dave get in touch with tom and explain your problem he may be able to help
regards mike \/\/\/\/

ecclesturbo

posted on 28th Dec 10 at 10:50 AM

Cheers Tom

Adam-D

7th Jan 11 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you cant claim off vx andy. why are you claiming off me?
you sure you got the right paypal address dispute..

cos your now claiming off me and saying i am a time waster, piss take user. and bring the site down.

all of which is untrue.

i have provided proof of postage of the console.
so i do not see why you have opend up a paypal dispute against me, when its vx andy you have the issue with

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » VX ANDY 24 database queries in 0.1000969 seconds