corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What next ???

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What next ???
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Mar 03 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tint the windows maybe? or a few interior mods? such as gear knob, gaiters, neons in footwells, i dunno
Red_SXi

25th Mar 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest i prefer the irmscher ones to the chrome door pins, do you have any of them Cobra? And how cheap r they, cos i get a discount, so it might be worth getting them straight from dealers ???
dannycorsa c

25th Mar 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do u get a discount?? do u work for vauxhall?
cobra148

25th Mar 03 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Irmscher ones are £20 which is still less than you can get them from a dealer with staff discount. You really need to see the chromed ones to appreciate them. I took my Irmscher ones out to fit the chrome ones. Like I said, I'm only up the road if you wanted to take a look at both types.
Red_SXi

25th Mar 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are you actually from then mate? What car do you have? and are you going to the north city cruise?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What next ??? 23 database queries in 0.0114491 seconds