corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many?

New Poll
  <<  9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many?
adiohead

User status: Offline
26th Aug 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Firstly, 11 pages.

I feel if any of you ever get into a long term relationship, fiancee, wife, or such, then if you saw not one, but quite a few people publically slagging off the way she looks, you WOULD get upset, internet or no internet. I feel reading pages of people who (whilst you don't consider friends, you didn't think they would stoop that low as they act all nice) publically putting the love of your life down, really hurt. I feel it may be sad to some of you for this, but this is me, and the way I am. I feel you may or may not understand, who really cares about that. I feel it's what was written that was out of order, and some people actually agreed what was said was too far.

As for me offering Donna out for a fight I feel you should go re-read the posts. I feel I'd love to see what you'd do if those people ever had the bottle to take the piss out her car sales price, to her face. Somehow, I feel the more special of users seems to think this is the same as "come here whilst my missis does you over". Are you the same kind that start a fight just because someone looked at you funny and you don't understand clearly? I feel this isn't an offering of a fight, this is a quote that me personnally would love to see the web warrior take the piss out of my fiancee to her face. I feel that was it... That’s not going, I want to fight you. I feel you clearly read things in the wrong context.

I feel I asked Ian to remove my account as I don't have much willpower. Again, I feel, take the piss, fine, but this is the way I am, not you. Having an open account would eventually lead to me logging in and continuing old posts, I feel. Here I am, I feel. Yes, I've read this, and I feel I want to clear a few things up. Some will say I feel and im fishing for attention, that’s fine, think as you wish. But im here clearing up more bullsh1t, I feel. (Such as the "reliably informed person" who states Donna gave blowjobs for free parts, yeah, I feel she spent all her cruises with Andy and myself, but billy bullsh1tter clearly gets his facts from the bullsh1t factory).

But seeing as I feel I've actually been hurt by whats written, that’s why. Only 1 other person has got that abusive, I feel. I asked for that person to be banned years ago. They weren't, so I left. Story over. Then ironically, I feel that person was banned for many other issues, I returned. I feel I do enjoy the banter.

And that leads me onto the banter. I've ALWAYS maintained that by having an online row/debate that whilst your insults may come thick and fast, I feel I can take them. I feel it's to me, that’s fine, the argument is between us. When you start personnally insulting my partner, I feel I will retailate in a childish manner. I like to perform actions, I feel if I have a problem, I sort it. Online I cannot do this, and so the abuse starts both ways, I feel I get childish and abusive, again, its how I am. I feel you may not be like this which is fine, you’re a different person to me and will respond in a different way. I feel certain people know which buttons to press, and I react. Its lame, im lame, yes, but that’s me, I feel.

Oh, and btw, spot the banter, yes, I feel im actually real about stopping a joke comment about stealing my bike. I feel I'm publically telling on a forum the world, that I'd torture them. Very intelligent idea that.... I feel. I feel clearly some of you missed the joking part. Another example of reading things, I feel, out of context prehapes? I feel failures on certain peoples part?? No never, those people don't have ANY faults with them, I feel. Anyone know of sarcasm?

So why am I replying here? I feel to get the attention, to get people to beg me to stay? For real, and IM the one who needs to get offline?? Come off it, I feel I do have a real life off here. I feel I'm mearly replying to cut the bullsh1t that the same people write time after time. I read the bullsh1t. I feel there are some people I actually got on with quite well on here, despite previous debates. I feel I move on and forget posts. To come back after a weekend offline to see people you thought were alright, jumping on the "lets flame his missis" bandwagon, I feel hurt. I feel you wouldn't like it, no matter how "ard" you think you are. I feel I'd rather be emotionally effected by reading that, then be a emotionless weirdo (in my eyes) who will let anyone put his partner down that much. I feel I'll argue, sometimes I've gone too far, im human, I feel, I make mistakes, but I feel i've never gone that far (apart from Vibrio ). I've always argued to the person, not their family, I feel.

Bar what some of you MAY think, I feel I never recall U2U'ing Ian to remove LET or ban him. I asked him to remove the post and to do something about him and the comments. I feel it's not my place to tell him what to do with his site. I feel I would have been happy with: he leaves me alone, ignores me, and I'll do the same to him. But it didn't stop I feel, it continued into the day, 3rd day in a row, and tbh, I am still shocked how some people on this site egged him on further. Esp as I hadn't replied once, I feel.

So no-one cares? Get lost? Go away, that’s cool, I am... I feel you cared enough to read this essay.

So que another 10 pages, telling me im a jumped up little prick, good riddence, goodbye, adios, attention seeking whoare.... I feel I would expect nothing less.

I feel I'll still read CS for sure, I feel you get some good stuff here, I feel, I've always maintained that, but I no longer wish to be a part of something where some people can stoop so low, and get so abusive, towards someone who they've never met, or know anything about whatsoever. I feel it's why I left, I feel it's why Donna left, I feel it's why a few of the old users left. I don't like reading the lies, and abuse towards her, so that’s it, that’s why im replying. Me, fine, her, bang out of order, I feel I'd never stoop that low, hence why I never took the p1ss out of Waynes mum, or bird.

Those of you who may wish to stay in contact, and find out what happens when we eventually get D5 roadworthy again after our wedding (house+wedding+toys=poor), hook me up on attentionbook or email my fotki. Will I return in time? Maybe, I feel, but for the moment, I feel that this is the kick up the arse I need after 10 years to move on, get off the internet forums (always had vauxhalls, but not anymore), and use my time to learn some more valuable things. Cheers to those that had the bottle to stand up and say things had gone too far, I got a lot of respect for those who stand up against the crowed, I feel.

Que 10 pages of hate, I feel, from older users, and from random new users who ironically seem to have recently joined and jumped straight in.

Cybermonkey

26th Aug 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He feels
Nath

26th Aug 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:doyle:
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
I am just wondering because I have a gsi backbox under my bed , less then 1000 miles on it and I am wondering what I can get for it at Reading cruise

i think times have changed now, you might get some lad who would be willing to stick his finger halfway up your bum for it, but be warned, ollie built a nice OEM nova and look what has become of his arse
Eck
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL That's a lot of feeling

I feel that you should stick to what you said to Ian and GTF tbh.
Sam
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 pages by midnight tonight.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Aug 10 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
you'll be plagued by people asking you to ban someone they've had a spat with.
I already am and on the most part, I make my own decisions.
Nath

26th Aug 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cavmad = LETGSI16V
Cosmo

26th Aug 10 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
cavmad = LETGSI16V

that. this. +1
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Aug 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly.

And claiming he isn't bothered is fairly comedic.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adiohead why did you add i feel to his post?

Nath

26th Aug 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham

Doyle jokez innit IVIark
Marc

26th Aug 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been saying LETCAVMADRAPER are the same person for weeks.
Ojc

26th Aug 10 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo, dunno why you are letting this LET twat get your back up, nobody on here knows him other than his merry band of followers and nobody wants him here for the shit he spouts.

I'd just ignore him
Marc

26th Aug 10 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who we ignoring Oliveira?
Steve
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 16:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u
Marc

26th Aug 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well you clearly aren't Schteven.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you're on my block list, i cant even see your posts
Marc

26th Aug 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah gotcha, you won't see this emoticon then.
SetH

26th Aug 10 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking barstards being nasty to Damien.... Pants will be coming off

[Edited on 26-08-2010 by SetH]
Marc

26th Aug 10 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doing it dry Sethery?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Doyle jokez innit IVIark

shit jokez innit I\Iath
scoob
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

consequences will never be the same
Nath

26th Aug 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Doyle jokez innit IVIark

shit jokez innit I\Iath

stfu
Ben G

26th Aug 10 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
can i just interupt and ask what bits where given at the cruises for blowjobs? was it steinmetz stuff?

knew daimo would be back on, he can't help himself.

<<  9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many? 22 database queries in 0.0259879 seconds