corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many?

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many?
Marc

User status: Offline
25th Aug 10 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
did you click the link

No, I saw it on page 11
Steve
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Marc have you got an anus like a blood orange?
Marc

25th Aug 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, as you haven't visited me in my shleep.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread of the week
Nath

25th Aug 10 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Aye, I think Daimo is a gay too. Jumped up prick, who's Mrs supposedly used to give out blowjobs at cruises in exchange for free things for her corsa (I was told that a number of years ago by a very reliable source, who will remain nameless)

[Edited on 24-08-2010 by Aaron]

Fucking I've only just spotted this.
Sam
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL @ how this thread has turned out!
mwg

25th Aug 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
look here m8, you been eating mint sauce again?

when i saw you across the dinner table last sunday i could see it all in your teeth

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by Steve]

was it you playing footsie with me
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let will clearly be readin this thread- he'll be proud of how it turned out
Ben G

25th Aug 10 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet daimo's reading this too, he loves the attention.

i bet he types his own username into google to see if anyones talking about him.
RichR
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam
Premium Member

25th Aug 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i bet daimo's reading this too, he loves the attention.

i bet he types his own username into google to see if anyones talking about him.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=daimo+b&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=67d5d5d61e9a0270

@ title of first result.
Ben G

25th Aug 10 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arse bugger
cavmad

25th Aug 10 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Cue the mentally challenged ones saying I'm LET and he is me etc

If Daimo did go whining to the mods he should hang his head in shame, it's fucking pathetic tbh. It's no good dishing it out if you can't take it back, and makes him look a complete bellend.
Say what you like about LET but I reckon he's a good laugh and he is good at reeling people in, as this forum seems to testify.
Hammer

25th Aug 10 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off LET.
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Aug 10 at 22:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo didn't go running to mods, he asked me how to cancel the account, mostly because I hadn't done anything about Wayne.

This forum testifies to being reeled in because, quite reasonably, it objects to such nobbery.
CorsAsh

25th Aug 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So Daimo said (paraphrasing here) "How can I have my account deleted? As I'm unhappy that LET hasn't been banned"?

That's tantamount to saying "Either he goes or I do."

Now, I'm not saying that people shouldn't complain if they feel aggrieved, just as I find it a shame that people feel they'd be labelled as a "grass" for reporting crimes to the Police. But for God's sake, call a spade a spade. Daimo came to you, passively aggressively complaining and as a result, someone was banned. Why sugarcoat it?

[Edited on 25-08-2010 by CorsAsh]
cavmad

25th Aug 10 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'Cancel my account because you haven't done anything about Wayne'?
I hope you obliged, not much worse than a prima donna who throws a hissy fit and has a toy throwing moment?
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Aug 10 at 00:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it was more disbelief that Wayne managed to last that long, rather than any sort of ultimatum.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 00:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think it was more disbelief that Wayne managed to last that long, rather than any sort of ultimatum.

And he was an exception? I'm sorry Ian but Daimo was as much of a cunt as Wayne could be. Whatever way you look at it, he u2u'd you about Wayne's behaviour in one way shape or form.
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Aug 10 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo is no stranger to verbosity but not sure he's ever got so personal.

And he genuinely wasn't telling me how to run a web site. Of course its all related but at no point did he offer advice on how to do things different.
Eck
Premium Member

26th Aug 10 at 00:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure if that was aimed at me but what I said wasn't aiming towards the running of the website. He actually did get personal to some members, including me. Look into my u2u's if you wish!
cavmad

26th Aug 10 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I disagree. He's pm'd you what was an ultimatum and you did exactly what he wanted. I don't know whether Wayne is banned or just suspended but whatever he got, Daimo should receive the same.
If you give in to people like Daimo you'll lose the dressing room and people will either assume they can act like a fucking idiot like him or you'll be plagued by people asking you to ban someone they've had a spat with.
Or they'll do that 'I'm bigger than the forum' thing and plead to be removed/start a thread saying they've had enough and hope the hangers on will beg them to stay.

Don't let him win Ian.
taylorboosh

26th Aug 10 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I disagree. He's pm'd you what was an ultimatum and you did exactly what he wanted. I don't know whether Wayne is banned or just suspended but whatever he got, Daimo should receive the same.
If you give in to people like Daimo you'll lose the dressing room and people will either assume they can act like a fucking idiot like him or you'll be plagued by people asking you to ban someone they've had a spat with.
Or they'll do that 'I'm bigger than the forum' thing and plead to be removed/start a thread saying they've had enough and hope the hangers on will beg them to stay.

Don't let him win Ian.

LET
ARD1

26th Aug 10 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Link to thread

or is it deleted
A2H GO

26th Aug 10 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
quote:
Originally posted by cavmad
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Don't let him win Ian.

LET

So Obvious

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LETGSI16V - pissed off one person too many? 22 database queries in 0.0186338 seconds