corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear speakers
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
24th Mar 03 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I've just got my Corsa C Sxi.

The standard HU is quite powerful, and i don't plan on changing it, but i need to do something about the rattling rear speakers, in my last car (Also a new Sxi) the rear speakers were near impossible to remove.

I would put some 6x9's in the shelf, but i dont want to cut the shelf, cos when i sell it i want to sell it standard without having to spend much money on doing so.

What do you all recommend? I was thinking maybe some sort of boxes to put the 6x9's in, will it sound shit ?
Bonus

User status: Offline
24th Mar 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make a shelf mate! Get ureself some MDF, work out how thick you can make it, draw around you current one and work out the sizes.

Or you could get a second shelf from Vaux or maybe a srappie or buy a stelth shelf.

Not seen a shelf out a C but it cant be much harder then making one for a B. Ure prob not going to find one in a scrappie and a new one from vaux will prob cost abit.

New Poll