corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust system for c20let corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust system for c20let corsa
c20letandy1988

User status: Offline
16th Aug 10 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys i was just thinking what is the best things to include in a system for a c20let corsa exhaust system e.g. cat? centre box? backbox? iwas going to just run 3inch straight through with just a back box but not sure if i will need a centre box for back pressure etc?
dale87

16th Aug 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id like to know this too . I was thinking 3 inch straight through with 1 back box also but keep thinking it wil be too loud like that but I want it to work as good as possible in terms of performance. deffo not having a cat I know that
Robo C20Let

17th Aug 10 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont need back pressure with a turbo, 3 inch straight through will be very loud but free up the exhaust nicely

no point having a cat just have a box in the middle to make it a little less loud
P1CK4D

17th Aug 10 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On mine all I had was a backbox. As said, you don't need back pressure on a turbo'd car. Mine sounded the bollocks on full chat. I miss it
Robo C20Let

17th Aug 10 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
On mine all I had was a backbox. As said, you don't need back pressure on a turbo'd car. Mine sounded the bollocks on full chat. I miss it

i know what you mean mine sounded like a jet taking off until i had to put silencers on it for track days well gutted.

New Poll