corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » corsa b c20let exhaust system must be 2.25" or bigger

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b c20let exhaust system must be 2.25" or bigger
jamie m

User status: Offline
20th Jan 08 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above fitting my c20let this week and i want a decent bore exhaust system, so tell me what you've got, must be 2.25" or bigger. jamie 07841698575
jambo166

20th Jan 08 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont go bigger or smaller than 2.25... and ur down pipe will be 2.25" standard iv just done mine... and a lad told me on here that he dyno tests them and not to go bigger or smaller on a let
ben_edwards30

20th Jan 08 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im breaking a corsa turbo, i'll check the size of the exhaust 2mo as im unsure what it is(only just got the car)
thanks
jamie m

1st Feb 08 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
jamie m

7th Feb 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » corsa b c20let exhaust system must be 2.25" or bigger 25 database queries in 0.0078428 seconds