corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20Let actuator/boost set up, help needed.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20Let actuator/boost set up, help needed.
N13L X B

User status: Offline
14th Aug 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So then ive finally sorted my car a im currently going through the run in period , trouble is i removed the actuator (like a twat) to get my turbo manifold back in place past the front panel.

Ive set it up to how i read sumwhere wen i did a google search which was adjust nut until it holds the penny washer shut then turn anuver 3 full turns.

Its not right for my set up though the engine light is on now bringing up the fault code 117 which says amal valve. I know my amal valve is fine its obviously conected to the actuator therefore being that.

Basically i wanted to know:

How can i set the boost up to lose the light?
Is it up because the boosts too high or too low?
Is there anyway to set the boost up without giving the car shit as its still being ran in?

Any help would be great, cheers people

sand-eel

14th Aug 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know what the boost is?
It shouldn't bring up a code anyway.
Ryan_G1

14th Aug 10 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got the compressor housing and actuator vacuum pipe round the right way on the Amal valve?
Robo C20Let

14th Aug 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you piped in the boost controller right as it should bypass the amal valve (just leave it plugged in)

New Poll