corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Problem with indicators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem with indicators
Antwon

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey gang, my corsa B R reg 1.4i is having issues with the indicators. They don't flash, and when I put them on, there is a weird buzzing noise coming from the dash.

How do I sort this? Am I right in thinking this is a new flasher unit needed? If so where do I go to replace it? It doesn't say in my handbook where it is. Cheers!
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 10 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could either be your flasher relay, wich is in the fuse box. or your hazard switch

New Poll