corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Indicators - Which work...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Indicators - Which work...
Cavey

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, can i change my indicators for any from any car ?

Or are there only certain one's that work, looking @ Smoked Focus ones, just wondered if they are compatible or something ?

Also, the LED one's... worth it ?
Claire Richardson

20th May 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put Rover 25 front indicators on mine. Fit and worked no problem. Spade connectors on wires to connectors on bulb holder BINGO.
The LED indicators I wouldnt recomend. Got those on now and if they are the same ones you've seen, they're not designed to replace front indicators (which I was told they would) There insent enough current running through them so the car thinks theres a bulb out and the indicators flash really fast. Solved it by wiring up proper front indicator bulb holder, with the bulb in and concealing it behind the bumper. Works OK now. I dont like them tho cause they arent bright enough IMO in daylight and are difficult for other drivers to see. Changing them back to propoer front indicators soon. What a waste of money they were

Claire
Cavey

20th May 03 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok then, smoked focus one's it might be...

Getting some more std rear clusters soon too, did you find out how your's were sprayed ?
Claire Richardson

20th May 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was you that asked?? Sorry mate. Forgot to post back. Yeah found out. They thined the paint down with laquere and used a fine coat.

Claire
Cavey

20th May 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Claire i'll have a play

New Poll