corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds

New Poll
  <<  13    14    15    16    17    18  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds
Daimo B

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I contridict myself by contridicting myself on a contriduction.

I don't need to own/be part of/co-own, or anything, to understand how a business is run. I can seperate myself and look at both sides these days. Im mega skilled.

Or is that a contridiction? Is calling me a troll and contridiction on yourself? FFS, i think you arn't just a troll, but you actually live under some shabby wood, and every time someone comes near, you jump out going NO ONE CROSSES MY BRIDGE...

Contridictory to the contridiction, about contridick, i like to contridict my contridictions so that troll can go all excited and contridict me?
Eck
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love CS. This sort of shit happens at least once a month
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
I contridict myself by contridicting myself on a contriduction.

I don't need to own/be part of/co-own, or anything, to understand how a business is run. I can seperate myself and look at both sides these days. Im mega skilled.

Or is that a contridiction? Is calling me a troll and contridiction on yourself? FFS, i think you arn't just a troll, but you actually live under some shabby wood, and every time someone comes near, you jump out going NO ONE CROSSES MY BRIDGE...

Contridictory to the contridiction, about contridick, i like to contridict my contridictions so that troll can go all excited and contridict me?

So that's agreed then, you posted from a business point of view (which you state you were unaware of trading issues) as out of the two options you gave; business or a customer, you most match the profile of a customer because you aren't and never have been part of the business.

You only posted about a business because you had run out of ideas.

You could have simply posted NOTHING on the subject initially. Your Mrs would still have saved her career, some people could have saved their money and CS could have saved it's bandwidth years later as someone wouldn't have to unpick your web of lies and contradictory statements.

At least a nice reasoned debate is easy when Daimo is involved.
BarnshaW

26th Jul 10 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really dont mean to be rude but it is spelt contradiction
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Something about a bonus and liking wet rubber on a tin can:

Indeed, when your very active on a forum, and people start publically asking you about one subject, ignoring them isn't going to add speculation and fuel to a fire. Esp when at the time, you had some complete and utter cocks using the forum, with arguments a bit like yours, banging on about subjects theey didn't really know anything about.

PVD was trying to be saved. Pete failed. I knew PVD had troubles, but not its financials and specific details. Again, if you knew even just a little bit (I know your American and you can't see outside the box, and its hard), you'd understand the differences.

Now take your 6 year old argument, and to that whole long walk off a short plank thing.

I done what I thought was the best thing at the time. End of story. Your just twisting things to bring the worst out of a situation that happened years ago.

Whats even funnier is your trying to use a situation that happened so long ago, most of the common users on here haven't a clue what your on about. So why KEEP bringing it up? Straws, and clutching of.

Anyone who may meet me, im quite happy to gas on (as those that know me know I can) about the subject as theres nothing to hide. Just IE warriors like to try to find and pick holes over things behined. I'll happily discuss anything and all face to face, without billy BS like yourself quoting specific words and taking them out of context because you simply haven't got a clue what your on about.

Whats next wayne, going to say you hope Gavin beats me up as well again? Or will you chat all friendly about that situation? thus showing split internet personalities, leading me back to Jimmey Bennet.

I know Migwebs a lot quieter these days too. Guess you need a trolling ground
Eck
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of curiosity Wayne, just how reliable are VVC Metro's (if you know)? As I've had a look at them and one can be had for under £2k very easily. Would make a hilarious track car! It's either that or a 3d tv after my holiday
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Something about a bonus and liking wet rubber on a tin can:

Indeed, when your very active on a forum, and people start publically asking you about one subject, ignoring them isn't going to add speculation and fuel to a fire. Esp when at the time, you had some complete and utter cocks using the forum, with arguments a bit like yours, banging on about subjects theey didn't really know anything about.

I thought you didn't know about their trading issues? Strange...

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Out of curiosity Wayne, just how reliable are VVC Metro's (if you know)? As I've had a look at them and one can be had for under £2k very easily. Would make a hilarious track car! It's either that or a 3d tv after my holiday

It's like anything really, there are a fair few shitters out there. The problem is that 99% of Metro's are complete rot boxes and people buy a cheap VVC (normally as 143 version) and throw it in then wonder why they have issues. Much like XE Corsas in a way. £2k would get you a very clean one though.

My old man has had an Elise engine (non VVC) in his R100 cabriolet for about 3 years and a 160VVC in his R100 for over 2. Both have been reliable bar a hose perishing through age so they both now have Samcos.

It's easy to do them but the reliability comes with the extras hence why it's wise to buy samcos, professionally converted looms, bigger rads etc (it's not as simple as wiring a Corsa XE!).

It's funny passing someone in a Metro, you could probably only piss someone off more if it were in a Micra.

Jamie Walby

26th Jul 10 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Id go for the TV option and put some 888s on that
Ryan_G1

26th Jul 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id rather have a 1.8 16v turbo metro
Partyvan
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
Id rather have a 1.8 16v turbo metro

I'd rather have a 1.8 16v turbo metro with nitrous
John

26th Jul 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather bus it.
Nath

26th Jul 10 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather drive John's bus.
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Online
26th Jul 10 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd rather be run over by Nath driving Johns bus.

adiohead

27th Jul 10 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

27th Jul 10 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adiohead is loving this
Gareth F

27th Jul 10 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adiohead your missing the one most important thing on the pic of the metro
Daimo B

27th Jul 10 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
adiohead is loving this

We need that old picture of Painz at the computer desk shopped
BarnshaW

27th Jul 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that picture letgsi then?
Daimo B

27th Jul 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aka Wayne451 off of Migweb, yeah.
BarnshaW

27th Jul 10 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like willay
Limecat
Banned

27th Jul 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Aka Wayne451 off of Migweb, yeah.

Yeah, I was thinking about a name change though.

I think what I might do as I am incapable of having my own thoughts and the Internet is so important to me, is to ask people on the forum what it should be? It's a simple, tried and tested principle ideal for complete fuckwits. So, what car do you think my girlfriend should get? What I will then do is change my username to reflect and associate with her belongings as I have no identity of my own you see? Maybe something short and snappy with 3 letters in it?
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Online
27th Jul 10 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF
BarnshaW

27th Jul 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FTL
Jamie Walby

27th Jul 10 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SMB?

<<  13    14    15    16    17    18  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds 22 database queries in 0.1941869 seconds