corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
26th Jul 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Martins Metro was red or green the last I recall. And it was also smashed up.

Im suggesting you want to paint your car in burberry as much as your billy bullshitting about me doing people online for a company I had nothing to do with.

Just following your logic. follow the best (or worst) as they say

PS, yes, i do like bright colours thanks. Burberry is none of this though. Its not bright and outlandish.

You mean this red or green Metro as per the Reyland site?
http://reyland.co.uk/metro.asp

You acknowledge that you had lied when you could have just posted nothing on the subject of PVD.

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by LETGSI16V]
Tommy L

26th Jul 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Why dont we just make her an appreciation thead in prem ?

Stop being a pikey and use your bonus to pay for prem

Wonder if LET would pay for me?
I very much doubt it
JonnyJ

26th Jul 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS jr. STFU posting pics of metros when we have hot scottish girls being posted above. Serious man, WTF?

Only you could bypass that and spot the text about Martin Hadland
Nath

26th Jul 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Why dont we just make her an appreciation thead in prem ?

Stop being a pikey and use your bonus to pay for prem

Wonder if LET would pay for me?
I very much doubt it

Would be a bonus if he did though.
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the one JR, silver, it was many years ago now that happened wasn't it.

That was a cool Metro. Indeed, cool, and metro, in same sentance
jr

26th Jul 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
FFS jr. STFU posting pics of metros when we have hot scottish girls being posted above. Serious man, WTF?

Only you could bypass that and spot the text about Martin Hadland

at work mate so dont view/load any images
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

You mean this red or green Metro as per the Reyland site?
http://reyland.co.uk/metro.asp

You acknowledge that you had lied when you could have just posted nothing on the subject of PVD.

Ditto on the posting nothing.....

No, I mean the silver then orrange one JR has posted.

Dude, your pretending to be one thing on one forum, and another on another forum.

As i've just replied to your PM on migweb. And to make a joke about Gavin's legal issue, but then on mig say how you got on well. Well enough to make sick jokes. Dude, your not right upstairs. Now I know who you are on mig, it makes more sense about the way you act online. Not that whatever I think/say would make a difference. Still, if you did loose internet friend, you could buy some in with your bonus.

Jinzo jimmey Bennet silver type issues... For real.

All that sh1t you gave me a few weeks ago, and the fact you went on and on and on and on, just like you would have done years ago on mig. Haven't you mentally changed as you've grown?

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by Daimo B]
jr

26th Jul 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let lets see this amazing metro then
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i touch that soft bit behind your ear again please
jr

26th Jul 10 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate, but i want to see a metro whilst you do it
adiohead

26th Jul 10 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Such intense arguments get me all hot under the collar.

Any more pics of the shortish girl stood next to you in your avatar? She makes me a little hot under the collar tbh.

Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
No, I mean the silver then orrange one JR has posted.

Dude, your pretending to be one thing on one forum, and another on another forum.

As i've just replied to your PM on migweb, ethically, morrally, and sheer decency, you fail.

And to make a joke about Gavin's legal issue, but then on mig say how you got on well. Well enough to make sick jokes. Dude, your not right upstairs. Now I know who you are on mig, it makes more sense about personnal physcological issues. Not that whatever I think/say would make a difference. Still, if you did loose internet friend, you could buy some in with your bonus.

Jinzo jimmey Bennet silver type issues...

Still, your probably cool on mig though still, so you've got some saving grace in life.

All that sh1t you gave me a few weeks ago, and the fact you went on and on and on and on.

[Edited on 26-07-2010 by Daimo B]

Silver, yeah looks the same as red or green eh? It's the same one but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

As you replied to my PM on MIG and as I said on there, I was already aware it was you, hence I refered to you as Cupatea on here. Do not confuse being civil with me liking you on another forum, that's simply not the case.

Yes, I made a 'joke'. Do you understand what that means Daimo? Google it.

I gave you shit for lying to and deceiving a community for 'personal gain', which you admitted to. Completely different things Daimo.

EDIT: ROFL @ adiohead. Nath will wank himself to death over that one. Good idea.

Baskey

26th Jul 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread stinks of the 80s

Working class won't shut up about how rich they

Middle class sat back laughing at them
jr

26th Jul 10 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any reason why let hasnt been banned yet, he is utterly annoying yet i have no idea what his point is ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no one cares about LET i just wish lawrah would hurry up with the appreciation thread
Lawrah
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You start it then you fool.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no pictures to post, or should i use the ones from your hidden folder?
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dude, stop trying to defend it. Act friendly (or civil) on one forum, and slander me for a few weeks on another. There is no way to defend the lack of decency there.

I know what a joke is. 2 drums roll off a cliff, boom boom.

I gained nothing from PVD's demise. I only ensured that my fiancee's career could continue. I would say anyone with decency would understand, but as you don't have any, I get how you don't understand it. Still, the fact I wrote out the entire truth, and not internet truth, was completly ignored, probably suited you that way. Usually does, people pickout the bits they want and forget the rest.

I knew i could get you started Like a fish to water.

I have also posted a few civil things towards yourself on here and all of about 2/3 PM's on MIG about 2 months ago during a totally different timescale to the period of time on here.

As I say, time and time and time again. You telling people a company is fine knowing it isn't is deception. If I were in the same situation, do you know what I would do on those topics? Post NOTHING. That way, you aren't involved. Your partner can still jump ship, you aren't deceiving a community of people who may trust your word on a forum and you aren't helping to line the pockets of people.

It's hardly got me started Daimo. I and various other people wouldn't trust you as far as we could throw you. I'm not the first to say this am I?

EDIT: It actually looks like you got started Daimo, judging by the fact you bit, then thought about it and deleted your post? Koala-tea.

Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
any reason why let hasnt been banned yet, he is utterly annoying yet i have no idea what his point is ?

Best thing about some of the other sites I use is the "Ignore user" button. I did suggest it on here, would be great to ignore some people, but wasn't favoured.

Its great, "ignore list", add username, boom, never have to read anything again.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/u2u.php?action=ignore
Limecat
Banned

26th Jul 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Dude, stop trying to defend it. Act friendly (or civil) on one forum, and slander me for a few weeks on another. There is no way to defend the lack of decency there.

I know what a joke is. 2 drums roll off a cliff, boom boom.

I gained nothing from PVD's demise. I only ensured that my fiancee's career could continue. I would say anyone with decency would understand, but as you don't have any, I get how you don't understand it. Still, the fact I wrote out the entire truth, and not internet truth, was completly ignored, probably suited you that way. Usually does, people pickout the bits they want and forget the rest.

I knew i could get you started Like a fish to water.

I have also posted a few civil things towards yourself on here and all of about 2/3 PM's on MIG about 2 months ago during a totally different timescale to the period of time on here.

As I say, time and time and time again. You telling people a company is fine knowing it isn't is deception. If I were in the same situation, do you know what I would do on those topics? Post NOTHING. That way, you aren't involved. Your partner can still jump ship, you aren't deceiving a community of people who may trust your word on a forum and you aren't helping to line the pockets of people.

It's hardly got me started Daimo. I and various other people wouldn't trust you as far as we could throw you. I'm not the first to say this am I?

EDIT: It actually looks like you got started Daimo, judging by the fact you bit, then thought about it and deleted your post? Koala-tea.

I did delete it, thought i'd just let you think, but you've got it, so never mind.

I am a bigmouth, just like you are. I talk a lot, people knew I was dating Donna and knew Pete, they asked, I said what I needed too. Anyone who I knew, wouldn't have bought, and anyone else can makeup their OWN mind, not read what someone on the internet says. Another tip, always buy online items with credit cards. Line the pockets? What pockets, do you understand what happens when a company is going bust? Money in pockets isn't what springs to mind

Still, you carry on making out like people loosing money becuase of Pete, was somehow my fault

Oh, so 2-3 months ago on mig, it was ok, but now, on here, you go off one, and post a load of lies. For what reason, or what happened, to make you change so quickly?

Thats ok, those that dont trust me have no implication on my daily life? So what does that do exactly? Trying to play a "nobody likes you" card?
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Excellent, I didn't think we had this..

But now you've clicked on it, i've already got some from years ago

"Vibrio, Steve106gti, Sooty adam, L3OUDGIRL, sethion33"

Whats suprising is Seth's on there And Steve
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ssj_kakarot

26th Jul 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr

yeah was just about to ask this, he obviously just stays around here to purposely annoy and troll people, its been proven he acts normal on other forums so surely coming on here just to piss people off is enough reason to ban him?

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just a few tips for buying stuff from classifieds 22 database queries in 0.0198731 seconds