corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Wireless PC Printers - Who has what etc...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireless PC Printers - Who has what etc...
_Allan_

User status: Offline
17th Jul 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After a wireless printer for someone. Not looked at printers for a long long time, so to save me some hassle can someone please recommend a printer they have that at least meets the below.

No to any HP. Hate HP.
Wireless and works flawlessly, easy to setup etc...
Scanner function built in but not essential.
Cheap inks for replacement.
Reliable
Under £70

Any one got any recommendations or have experience of their own etc..?
Andrew

17th Jul 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm also looking for an all-in-one if anyone has recomendations. Wireless of Ethernet
pow
Premium Member

18th Jul 10 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate printers and BUT I've just fitted 14 Kodak AiO 5250's at a school I work for and they seem to be okay for printers.
ssj_kakarot

18th Jul 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was going to say a kodak all in one, love mine easy as hell to set up and never one problem at all with it.

ink is really cheap aswell think its like £11 or something to replace the colour.
_Allan_

18th Jul 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys, I've just been looking at the Kodaks and was about to buy until I seen the reviews and seen the old Kodak print head issue remains. They seem to go through them alot and I remember somone in work having 4 sent out from Kodak within 5 months for his photo printer.

I just bought a Epson SX515W. Has got fairly good reviews with cartridges working out to about a £1 each (non genuine replacements) from Amazon, Ebay etc...
Andrew

19th Jul 10 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I hate printers and BUT I've just fitted 14 Kodak AiO 5250's at a school I work for and they seem to be okay for printers.

Tell me about it mate, fuckin right pain in the arse. I avoid with passion, hence not knowing what's decent.

New Poll