corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project:Cheap Insurance **Clean and Polished**

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project:Cheap Insurance **Clean and Polished**
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
31st May 10 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks a bargain at 500, and il guarentee more than half of the members on this site have done a conversion and havnt declared it, i have and i know alot of other people who have
chrisritch

31st May 10 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol lets drop the conversion talk lol too many people getting on their high horses
lostboy
Banned

31st May 10 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The reason people are getting on their high horses is because of people like you, cant afford to insure a car with a bigger engine, crash or get caught, which then puts up or makes it harder for genuine young people who can afford it to insure a modified car.

Granted a 1.4/1.6 with a set of cams/remap/inlet mod I would turn a blind eye to, but some cunt with a 1.0/1.2 on the logbook but a bigger engine in thinking he's the big boy I wouldn't. Do it properly or wait until you can afford it (< that isn't aimed directly at you)

I'm doing big mods to my Nova, and its going to cost a fair whack to insure (which is going to be a struggle for me at the moment) but I'd feel safer knowing I'm not going to get raped/lose my license because I want to be a wanker and not declare the mods and end up paying more in the future.
belton

1st Jun 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who cares its your car. I know alot of people with redtops i dont think i know one person with it declared. If they get fiucked up to them. No skin off my back
belton

1st Jun 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw very nice, Fresh flame red Will be good! and yea get rid off the dark patch, completlty ruins it! Just get some good grade paint thinners from a spray store, only cost like 6£ or just go to a body shop, i am sure they would do it for a few quid
chrisritch

1st Jun 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only problem is everything i look at presprayed flame red is faded lol
chrisritch

2nd Jun 10 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3/4 plate or pressed plates?
chrisritch

3rd Jun 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cleaned. Mesh Grill Fitted. Good Polish with Supagard aswell.

John G

3rd Jun 10 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who robbed your splitter?
chrisritch

3rd Jun 10 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never came with one lol. saturdays job is o to the scrappy to get a splitter, glove box lid and sun visor clip.
chrisritch

13th Jun 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted a straight through centre section and decat'd it today. was a bit of a misson to get the original bastard off lol.

sounds dirtyyyy now lol. been revving it and switching the ignition on and off to hear it pop and bang lol. chav i know

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project:Cheap Insurance **Clean and Polished** 23 database queries in 0.0112779 seconds