corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bally2010

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bally2010
Y3TI

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

Purchased a set of Wing Mirrors (M3 Style or DTM) with Indicators, that was 3 weeks ago. Have been in constant contact with the seller over where they have got to, i even check this section of the forum before dealing with the person.

Question is has anyone else delt with this person at all?

I have even gone to my local post office depot (which is within walking distance of my home) and they have told me there is absolutaly nothing there for me

Havent had a reply from "said" seller in almost a week, starting to get a little worried now
bally2010
Premium Member

27th May 10 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

well thats a bit wierd seen as i have been in touch with u non stgop fella we even had a lil chat today
Y3TI

28th May 10 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

I posted that a day before you had been in contact

Im quite happy with your communication recently, offering to refund the amount is fine with me
bally2010
Premium Member

28th May 10 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

thankyou so can u now delete this about me i am genuine
TheSmurfinator

28th May 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member

I beg to differ..... You still owe me from weeks ago.
In order for you to be "genuine" you need to give me:

Payment for welding: Alloys and tyres, as agreed or £60 cash

Set of standard headlights: either return or £10

Set of Genuine DEPO headlights £30 cash as agreed or return the lights

So £100 total or my goods back seeing as I've been waiting for over 2 months for the welding to be paid for and weeks for the rest of the stuff I think I've been patient enough.
TheSmurfinator

28th May 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

By the way I've have saved every single message that has been sent to, and from, you on here, so if you want to argue anything be my guest and I'll post them all up here to prove you wrong
bally2010
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

right like i say the welding wasnt worth a wank . the car failed the mot on the actual welding (INADIQUATLY REPAIRED ) so ull be getting no more than a tenner , (PRICE OF WELDING WIRE ) and as for the depos u can have them init im not arsed they are fooked out there brains , also ill let u keep all the stuff i gave to u as part of a deal coz im nice like that ,
bally2010
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

tolf u give me ur adress and ill drop off what i owe u ... much love bally xox
bally2010
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

told***
TheSmurfinator

29th May 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

The guy you took it to for the MOT was an idiot, and you told me you took it somewhere else and it passed, so I don't think so.
You've said on here that I can have the depos back, but I've got messages from you saying that you have got rid of them and that you have to get another "knackered pair", there was ONE clip broken on the ones I gave you, so make up your mind if you have them and give me them back. up until a couple of weeks ago you were still saying that i could have the alloys and tyres that were supposed to be in payment for the welding, that was weeks after the welding was done and you didn't have a problem with it, other than "your mate" had the wheels at his "work" and he'd been fired or some other bollox, you have changed your story about 50 times on everything, either give me my stuff back or I'll send the police round to your house, whether you live there or not, I'm sure your mum will appreciate the visit...you have been selling stuff that doesn't belong to you as you have not paid for it, that is dealing in stolen goods....
bally2010
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

everything i have is mine :s ur the one threataning to send bikers round to my house i told u what im willing to do thats ur choice if u accept or not im being more than reasonable , ive alreaddy told u the car failed a mot on the welding u done for me its like me giving u a engine and saying yes it will start up first time and then u get it home and realise theres no pistons or conrods :s i told u the gsi passed ( never did ) thats my other corsa i got here
Y3TI

29th May 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

baily ive sent you a paypal request for my refund, please sort this asap as i need to source another set of wing mirrors and of course pay for them
bally2010
Premium Member

29th May 10 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

hi i will look at my paypal now i not been on in a few days , ill see what i have in the bank
Y3TI

30th May 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

Still waitin on refund
TheSmurfinator

30th May 10 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member

I wouldn't hold your breath, he told me he'd send £20 via paypal yesterday, as part payment for what he owes me, but I've still not received anything. I'm going on holiday tomorrow but I'll be passing it on to my solicitor when I get back, seeing as he is my brother in law it won't cost me, and I'm sick of being messed around now...
Y3TI

1st Jun 10 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

Still no refund
Y3TI

14th Jun 10 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

Still Nothing, Am leaving Ian a PM about the seller and see if we cant warn others about this person
TheSmurfinator

14th Jun 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

I've still not received my £20 paypal refund as promised either. He has told me to meet him at "his house" tonight, even though he told me he had moved.
I'll keep you informed....
Y3TI

14th Jun 10 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member

if your going there could you collect the £18 he owes me please?
TheSmurfinator

14th Jun 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

I can try, but no offence I need to collect what he owes me first as it is £100. Plus I don't think he'd give it to me without arranging it with you first, but you can ask him to sort something out if you like, He won't be giving all of what he owes me today, so I will be visiting him again at some point....
TheSmurfinator

14th Jun 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

well surprise surprise, he wasn't there. I did have a nice chat with his mum though, who seems a reasonable person. Apparently it is not the first time he has brought trouble to her door and not just with corsa's....
Limecat
Banned

14th Jun 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member

Glad mine is broken up now. The fact Corsas are throw away money means that too many skint arseholes own them nowadays.
TheSmurfinator

7th Sep 10 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

this thief STILL hasn't paid a penny, just thought I'd bump the thread so newbies know what a scumbag he is.
He has taken advantage of the fact that my dad died and he knew I wouldn't keep wasting my time on him when I needed to be looking after my mum.
People like this are epitome of everything that is wrong with this country.
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

hmm ur the scumbag , every deal i done with you was legit i told u bring me back what u got off me and ill give u everything i got off u , then lets see how shit your car looks i mean look at my car and then look at urs , your car is a scrappy old banger , i never took advantage of ur dad dying we did r deals before he died every deal i done with you actually benefittied u ya basically a scav getting other peoples left overs
bally2010
Premium Member

7th Sep 10 at 21:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

and because im so nice ill even throw in a irmscher spoiler ya see as i dont need it its got a small crack at the top but it will look good on ur car as the crack is not visable ill even let u have the light that goes with it

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » bally2010 23 database queries in 0.1849151 seconds