corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread

New Poll
  <<  62    63    64    65    66    67    68  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread
mwg

User status: Offline
6th Aug 10 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Macheda wasn't offside, he just used his hand

Drogba offside by 3 miles at Old Trafford.

Fletcher not committing a foul at Stamford Bridge then the resulting free kick etc.

What do you think I'm talking about?
p

6th Aug 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Macheda wasn't offside, he just used his hand

Drogba offside by 3 miles at Old Trafford.

Fletcher not committing a foul at Stamford Bridge then the resulting free kick etc.

What do you think I'm talking about?

Freekick, might not of been given by some refs, given by others. Why did you not defend it then ?

Drogba offisde, Macheda handball, lets take both goals away and i'll stick with 1-0 and J.Cole's goal
mwg

6th Aug 10 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the 2 decisions went against us like I said then...

If the result at Stamford Bridge had been 0-0 as it should of been then we'd of won the league based on the rest of the results. But the decision didn't go our way which takes me back to my point that sometimes they do and sometimes they dont and that I hope they do go in favour this year as it can make the difference!
p

6th Aug 10 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

If the result at Stamford Bridge had been 0-0 as it should of been then we'd of won the league based on the rest of the results. But the decision didn't go our way which takes me back to my point that sometimes they do and sometimes they dont and that I hope they do go in favour this year as it can make the difference!

What about the 5/6 guaranteed Fergie minutes that you get at every home game ?
Marc

6th Aug 10 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the occasional away game
mwg

6th Aug 10 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about them?
Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Fucking ROFL.

If your Grandma had bollocks she may be your Grandad?

You can't clutch at sodding straws like that?
mwg

6th Aug 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually I can't be arsed

[Edited on 06-08-2010 by mwg]
Rick Draper

6th Aug 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Take the City game...
mwg

6th Aug 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant wasn't it
Nath

6th Aug 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OWEN!!!!!
Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I was talking bollocks I can only make subjective points about a load of bollocks.

Sounds about right TBH!
Terry12

6th Aug 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by corsadee
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Take the City game...

Which one? We beat you 3 times, Take your pick
Marc

6th Aug 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diouf to Rovers on loan. Was convinced he was off to Birmingham:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11676_6298563,00.html
mwg

6th Aug 10 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I was talking bollocks I can only make subjective points about a load of bollocks.

Sounds about right TBH!

Er, hold on you talk the most bollocks of anyone on here then when you realise thats not working you usually resort to name calling...

mwg

6th Aug 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
Which one? We beat you 3 times, Take your pick

Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Sounds about right TBH!

Er, hold on you talk the most bollocks of anyone on here then when you realise thats not working you usually resort to name calling...

Scraping the barrel there fella.

You have talked shit on the last page or 2 of this thread. You haven't even got the conviction of your thoughts to leave them there.

I bet you are a pretend Fan that only goes now and then like Marc? 20 odd games?
Marc

6th Aug 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not all of us get fancy bonus's
Limecat
Banned

6th Aug 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Not all of us get fancy bonus's

Sorry.

Wear your cousins 'pass me downs then', lmao.

CS = Constantly Skint.
Rick Draper

6th Aug 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SAF reiterates:

quote:

Sir Alex Ferguson is adamant he will not buy for the sake of it.
The Manchester United boss has continually insisted there is "no value" in the transfer market and is not tempted to take a plunge in the last three weeks before the window closes.
His summer purchases so far have been restricted to young defender Chris Smalling and Mexico World Cup star Javier Hernandez.
"I don't see the value in adding to our squad," said Ferguson.
"I am happy with what we already have and I don't see any reason to add to that just because people want me to buy someone or supporters want you to buy players. They like to see a big signing every year. Sometimes the players like to see a big signing.
"But we have to be sensible about it. We look at our own squad and ask what do we need? I look at the players everyone says are available and they don't excite me."

SAF is Skint As Fuck
Rick Draper

6th Aug 10 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Times claim City have landed Milner in a cash + Ireland dea provided Ireland will go to Villa:

quote:

James Milner finally looks set to move to Manchester City after Aston Villa accepted a £27.5 million package in which Stephen Ireland would move in the opposite direction.
The England midfield player was pulled out of Villa’s friendly with Valencia last night as the Barclays Premier League clubs grew ever closer to a compromise deal. After a week of negotiations, City have agreed to pay a fee in excess of an initial £15 million that would rise to about £20 million once Milner achieves certain targets.
Although the deal could be slowed down because Milner is likely to be summoned to go away with England tomorrow night, in preparation for Wednesday’s friendly with Hungary, that would allow Martin O’Neill, the Villa manager, time in which he can convince Ireland that his future lies at Villa Park and also do a deal to bring in Aiden McGeady as Milner’s replacement from Celtic.
“We are close with Milner,” Roberto Mancini, the City manager, who has spent about £75 million this summer, said last night. City’s signings include Yaya Touré, Aleksandar Kolarov, David Silva and Jérôme Boateng.
The wheels of the deal will move more swiftly if O’Neill can do his own part-exchange to entice McGeady from Celtic. The Glasgow club have accepted a £9.5 million bid from Spartak Moscow for the 24-year-old, but McGeady would prefer to join Villa.
Celtic would like to sign Nicky Shorey, who is surplus to requirements at Villa Park, and if they can persuade him to move to Scotland rather than West Bromwich Albion, O’Neill could offer Celtic £7.5 million plus Shorey for the winger he groomed in his time in charge at Celtic Park. Mancini is also hoping to secure the services of Mario Balotelli, the Inter Milan forward, before the transfer window closes, despite City’s offer of £25 million for the player being £5 million below Inter’s valuation.
“We are probably closer with Milner than with Balotelli,” Mancini said. “We are close, but we have time.”

Ben D

6th Aug 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont understand the need for milner if i am honest, City just sem to buy players for the sake of it, What purpose would he serve in a team which already boasts the likes of Silva, Wright-phillips and Adam Johnson who play in his position, Same goes for balotelli when City already have like 8 1st team strikers! rediculous

Oh and what was the need of bringing in the over rated and over priced Toure to a club with an overly competitive midfield?

Sorry for the rant but City are a bunch of cretinous twats!
Limecat
Banned

7th Aug 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

7th Aug 10 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does that deal add up to then - £24m?
Nath

7th Aug 10 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Times claim City have landed Milner in a cash + Ireland dea provided Ireland will go to Villa:

Pffft, I suggested this deal ages ago. And Ireland will go as I can't see him not wanting to work with MON. Plus he'll play week in week out too.

<<  62    63    64    65    66    67    68  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer Transfer and Speculation Thread 23 database queries in 0.1165500 seconds