corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » half leather interior fit into corsaa b?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author half leather interior fit into corsaa b?
SRI-LEE

User status: Offline
15th Mar 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all im just curious to know whether there is any half leather seats that fit a corsa b? thanks for any info guys
corsa987

15th Mar 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you can make some fit, if you make a frame etc
Fonz
Premium Member

15th Mar 10 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

half leather i am unsure

full leather yes!!
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=247763

if there were half leather seats of the same age in the Vaux range then you'd be able to fit them. i fitted Astra sport seats to my Corsa dropped straight in!
scottyp1989

15th Mar 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant see why you cant fit corsa c seats, failing that keep a lookout for some fishnet recaros
SRI-LEE

15th Mar 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great cheers guys! not really after full leather as iv had them before and there to cold and half leather looks alot better so do corsa c seats fit into corsa b?
Generation

15th Mar 10 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have seen corsa c setas in a corsa b, have no idea how much works was involved

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » half leather interior fit into corsaa b? 22 database queries in 0.0092890 seconds