corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Valesidecc Flame Red Corsa Z18XE **Interior project - pg8**

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Valesidecc Flame Red Corsa Z18XE **Interior project - pg8**
Valesidecc

User status: Offline
17th May 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then since i only decided to keep my corsa after this shoot. i made the goal of being the lowest daily driven corsa in South Africa.. (i may already be, but i must make it hard to beat). So, my next move it to get this to a feature worthy (in my opinion) level with international standards..

and i think a few minor changes will help me get there..
So heres basically where i would like to be by year end'

this includes more low, painted wheels, hidden exhaust and some general tidying up.

Valesidecc

17th May 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S i know there is going to be allot of hate..
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

17th May 12 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good buddy

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Valesidecc

17th May 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Darryl
LukesCorsaSXi

19th May 12 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks awesome! Bet speedbumps will be a nightmare haha, Alloys look as fook though!

[Edited on 19-05-2012 by LukesCorsaSXi]
Valesidecc

21st May 12 at 05:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Luke!
They sure will.. gonna have to avoid them at all cost haha
Valesidecc

1st Oct 12 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so heres an update of what i have been up to these last couple of weeks.

Firstly i had covered the rooflining in suede a while back and never got round to finishing the rest until now.

Before

Inbetween

After

Still a number of things i want to tidy up inside but they can wait for a later date..
i still need to get round to painting my wheels as well as a few other parts to match that.

I have also designed myself and plug lead cover for the motor, since the SO sat on my plastic cover and gave it a nice crack.
All im saying is that it will be black, perspex and laser engraved/etched for a bit of a more personal touch

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Valesidecc Flame Red Corsa Z18XE **Interior project - pg8** 24 database queries in 0.0128930 seconds