corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » simtec 56 fault codes driffrent to topbuzz web site please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author simtec 56 fault codes driffrent to topbuzz web site please help
vecky 8vt

User status: Offline
   8th Mar 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a x20xev form a cavalier in my corsa with siemens simtec 56 ecu and loom the one that dont need the chip or transponder it was running fine then the other day ecu light come on so i did a paper clip test and got codes

24 vehicle speed signal (vss)--no signal

but im not sure what the vss is and also the other 2 codes are not listed so how can i find out what they are also will leaving the battery off for an hour turn the light out on this managment

any help will be great
barneykarl

8th Mar 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes 24 =speed sensor[no signal] gearbox speed sensor maybe? 34=map sensor low voltage, 47 linear egr position.
vecky 8vt

8th Mar 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but my spedo is cable so dont get why this would all of a sudden come up thanks for the other codes were did you manage to get them from
barneykarl

8th Mar 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.atpelectronics.co.uk/hinttips/fcvaux.htm

New Poll