corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » gsiwannabe

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gsiwannabe
Jonny.N

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 10 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i bought a drivers side gsi l peice off this guy on the 26th of feb,it still aint turned up after being over a week now, he said hes got a tracking number but after 2-3days he still cant supply me with the tracking number, all i ask is either my l peice that i need or a refund, also a paypal dispute will be put in, so beware of buying from him, thanks
span8v

2nd Mar 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a set of diy depos off this guy aswell on thew 25th he emailed me on the 26th to say that he would be sending them out saturday next day delivery as thats the only time he can get them sent its nearly a week that i payed for them i have u2u'd him severall times and im not getting any replies all i ask for is the headlights or the money back or i will be starting a dispute through paypal
Jonny.N

2nd Mar 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im the exact same mate, ive already opened a dispute atm, its really pissed off with it,
span8v

3rd Mar 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he emailed me last nitew saying he was going to post them today and that he had been so busy over the weekend im going to give him till friday if i have not recieved the items by then i will get my money back
Jonny.N

4th Mar 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trying to resolve this now, hopefully we can come to some agreement
Jonny.N

6th Mar 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still no reply and still no l peice, will give till end of the day to find out whats happening then the disputes going through, ive gave him many many chances to make this right but i dont think its gonna work,
Jonny.N

6th Mar 10 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still havent had any news on whats happening with my item, so paypal dispute has been put in, so beware of dealing with this trader, i didnt want it to go this far but ive been fed a lie after lie, so its time to take action, thanks
corsaboi1992

6th Mar 10 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh think ive been spamed now what is it he ows you??
Jonny.N

7th Mar 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£15 mate , its not the point of the money tho, its more the point of what corsasport it turning into, its full or scammers, it used to be a great place to look through but its not what i used to be
corsaboi1992

7th Mar 10 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he only lives down the road from me about 45 mins away so I think the saying go's don't zhit on you'd own door step but in his case to late
Jonny.N

7th Mar 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he says its sent 2nd class , so it might still arrive but we will see,
span8v

7th Mar 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he owes me 35 quid for the headlights he emailed me the other day saying that he would give me a refund of £50 for messing me about which he said he would have to me by yesterday which still has not arrived yet in my paypal account. the reason for him giving me a refund was that he didnt have time to wrap up headlights and post them so if he didnt have time to do that then i reckon he hasnt had time to do ur bits either!!!!!
Jonny.N

9th Mar 10 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still nothing showed
span8v

9th Mar 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was meant to have given me my money yesterday and still nothing it's about time the mods and paypal get involved
ecclesturbo

9th Mar 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its terrible how so many people get scammed on here,there should be a vote on here to have an itrader on here like on mig web to show you feedback on people
span8v

9th Mar 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It seems more and more people are getting scammed by this bloke the people who have need to step forward and say sumfing hopefully then we can stop more people getting scammed by this bloke
Jonny.N

9th Mar 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive already put in a paypal dispute mate, ive bought and sold loads on here and never had any trouble like this, it makes me sick, i feel like onces its sorted just shut down my cs account
span8v

9th Mar 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been on here for a few months before this I was on the png and we never had problems with people like this on there cos if they got caught scamming then they was thrown of the website
gsiwannabe

9th Mar 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as for you jonny n how do i know you didnt reiceve the l piece yesturday or today ??? tell me that an you could still be tryin to get a refund for the sake of it so do what you want i know what i sent out. and span8v iv mailed you back several times
Jonny.N

9th Mar 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because im honest thats why, if it had arrived i would of said to you posted in here and cacelled the dispute thats why, at the end of the day its your choice to beleive me or not its been 2-3 weeks now and i was suppose to get a tracking number then you keep tellin me it aint been sent,
gsiwannabe

9th Mar 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IT HAS BEEN SENT THAT THE THING ATLEAST GIVE IT TILL TOMORA PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO TO PROVE IT ON IT WAY WHEN IT GOT SENT AS 2ND CLASS
Jonny.N

9th Mar 10 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the dispute is in anyway mate, you have till the 16th before paypal stands in , so if its here before then, then i shall cancell the dispute no problem, all i ask for is either the part i paid for or a refund, thats it, i didnt wanna have to go this far but i had to do it, cheers
ecclesturbo

9th Mar 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even when i send things second class i get recipets
Jonny.N

9th Mar 10 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly what i thought, but hey ho the disputes in now anyway so if it dont turn up then paypal can deal with it,
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Mar 10 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by span8v
if they got caught scamming then they was thrown of the website
Which means if you don't have a phone number you're even more screwed.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » gsiwannabe 23 database queries in 0.0164211 seconds