corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Spec me a double bed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spec me a double bed
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
27th Feb 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS guys you spend so much time in bed it needs to be a decent one! And all this shit about slatted wood cheap arse bases is just as bad.

For a start a mattress is only as good as it's base so you need a good solid divan and then the best mattress you can afford.Not my fault at the time i had more money to spend than you.

Plus some of you lot are 20 ish or under try having a manual job for over 12 years and then tell me you can sleep on a crappy £100 bed.
Cosmo

27th Feb 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS what do you need a bed for? You spend 9/10ths of the year on an alien's space ship.
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus it's all about the pillow and sleeping position
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
FFS what do you need a bed for? You spend 9/10ths of the year on an alien's space ship.

This is getting a but old now Craig even for you...
Eck
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
FFS guys you spend so much time in bed it needs to be a decent one! And all this shit about slatted wood cheap arse bases is just as bad.

For a start a mattress is only as good as it's base so you need a good solid divan and then the best mattress you can afford.Not my fault at the time i had more money to spend than you.

Plus some of you lot are 20 ish or under try having a manual job for over 12 years and then tell me you can sleep on a crappy £100 bed.

I'm going to spell this out for you since you've quite clearly not seen what Nath has posted several times... Now I'm going to post this once, so look closely...

PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Cosmo

27th Feb 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I feel the aliens have implanted flase memories in to you as its only the 2nd time Ive mentioned it.

You wearing your foil hat when you should be?
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

I'm going to spell this out for you since you've quite clearly not seen what Nath has posted several times... Now I'm going to post this once, so look closely...

PERSONAL PREFERENCE

Is it fuck it's a science.But i suppose you could all argue with the scientists i'm sure they be interested in your research.Will save them millions no doubt
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

I feel the aliens have implanted flase memories in to you as its only the 2nd time Ive mentioned it.

You wearing your foil hat when you should be?

Again getting even older and more boring...
Eck
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you kidding? You are telling me and others that we are not getting a good sleep?
LeeM

27th Feb 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

PERSONAL PREFERENCE

yeah, some people simply prefer to sleep in uncomfortable beds
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Are you kidding? You are telling me and others that we are not getting a good sleep?

It's not about sleep mate it's the damage it does to your body...maybe your just lucky you can't feel it yet.

Your what 23?? Give it a few more years and then get back to me.

[Edited on 27-02-2010 by CORSA NUT]
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee_wee
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

PERSONAL PREFERENCE

yeah, some people simply prefer to sleep in uncomfortable beds

Or some people just don't have any money
will_doyle
Banned

27th Feb 10 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

oh right

CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_doyle
quote:

oh right

Infact i think they might be interested in you Doyley
Eck
Premium Member

27th Feb 10 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

It's not about sleep mate it's the damage it does to your body...maybe your just lucky you can't feel it yet.

The perks of being young I guess. I'm 22 Well, if I save £20 per month until I'm your age, I'll find you if my back's sore and ask what bed you have
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

The perks of being young I guess. I'm 22 Well, if I save £20 per month until I'm your age, I'll find you if my back's sore and ask what bed you have

That's the thing mate it happens with age..(ffs sound like me dad)

One day you'll be getting out of bed then...twinge!!! Something will go...back...neck..hip will clunk...who knows

Sleep on your back with your head facing the ceiling and it will help so much.We got our bed on 0% as most places do now..not exaclty a lot is it? £25 a month or so?
Tommy L

27th Feb 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have a bad back?
Cosmo

27th Feb 10 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do they probe your arse if you're on your back?
Tommy L

27th Feb 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

One day you'll be getting out of bed then...twinge!!! Something will go...back...neck..hip will clunk...who knows

Sleep on your back with your head facing the ceiling and it will help so much.We got our bed on 0% as most places do now..not exaclty a lot is it? £25 a month or so?

quote:

You got a bed on finance and you say people have no money to buy a £2k bed? Or am i reading it wrong? Because anyone can afford a £2k bed on finance
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

quote:

You got a bed on finance and you say people have no money to buy a £2k bed? Or am i reading it wrong? Because anyone can afford a £2k bed on finance

At the time it was more affordable just to get the 0% finance....Just because you have money in the bank dosn't mean you can blow it all...we have money earning interest whilst just the DD comes out.

Get it?
CORSA NUT

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
Do you have a bad back?

Did have before we got a decent bed as it happens
Cosmo

You'll be earning less interest than you'll be paying on the finance.

So you'd be best spending the money you have than getting it on finance.
CORSA NUT

27th Feb 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You'll be earning less interest than you'll be paying on the finance.

So you'd be best spending the money you have than getting it on finance.

Keep up Cosmo..

0%
Dom

27th Feb 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish i could have got finance on my bed/mattress, had to stump up the cash there and then
ssj_kakarot

27th Feb 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

PERSONAL PREFERENCE

Is it fuck it's a science.But i suppose you could all argue with the scientists i'm sure they be interested in your research.Will save them millions no doubt

ok please provide us with the research that shows how much damage sleeping in a "cheap" mattress does to your back long term, and i mean real scientific research seen as you have stated its a science.

There are so many facors in the space of someone's life over years and years that could contribute to them developing back problems, how on earth can you just say "yeah its down to a cheap mattress", please back up your arguments.

i agree that you need to pay for a decent mattress but there comes a point when you stop paying for quality and start simply paying for name brands.

not to mention mattress's are in relative terms a new product, what about the rest of the human civilisation before mattress's where invented, did every single person in history have back problems due to sleeping on the floor/hay/wool ect?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Spec me a double bed 22 database queries in 0.0162110 seconds