corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » PVS Pod Squad! (Fife and surrounding areas)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS Pod Squad! (Fife and surrounding areas)
Jack1.6valver

User status: Offline
9th Feb 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right lads i know its still 4 months down the line,got my ticket at the weekend and its got me a rather large ready to roll roddy! Already looking at a convoy of 4-5 cars,would be cool to tavel down in a large scottish possie so if yer in,lets us kin! Vauxhalls all shapes 'n' Sizes welcome!

If you've no been yet,2010 is the year to break yer pod V! Road trip alone is quality!

Over n Oot Yi Filthy Cloots!
jamesy1990

9th Feb 10 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jeck am fuckin there , go order ma ticket the morn

[Edited on 09-02-2010 by jamesy1990]
Eck
Premium Member

10th Feb 10 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll get your ticket (cheaper iirc) from Willay closer to the time Jamesy! I'll be there. The car will look totally different by then
jamesy1990

10th Feb 10 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a hear youv got alot of plans for it! cant wait to see it
shaun_sri

10th Feb 10 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When and where is PVS?
sri boy

10th Feb 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be there bud let powerd so will ma m8t jamie
sri boy

10th Feb 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

were do u get tickets iff u dont mind me asking

[Edited on 10-02-2010 by sri boy]
SCOTTY.1

10th Feb 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be going aswell
also where do you get tickets?
Jack1.6valver

10th Feb 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alryt lads, Pvs is at the world famous santa pod raceway ( THEEEE Drag Strip) which is approx 300mile from glasgow(Santa Pod Raceway, Odell, Bedfordshire NN29 7, United Kingdom, NN29 7, United Kingdom) if in doubt,check it out! Apparently you can get tickets form seetickets.com, i got mine through an email and got discount as i was there last year! tryed to get onto seetickets.com but its not working! Eck you'll have to join the posse,your too close lol, u gona come through for this fpr at sumpoint mate? Any more queries id be happy to help! Not enough names up here yet,thought there were alot more hardcore vauxhall heeds in fife and surrounding! &#8206;
steviet

10th Feb 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am well up for that bud , theire is usuly about 6-7 of us down heare that go dow togethr maes it a god lagh so the more the merier lol.
jamesy1990

10th Feb 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like theres go be a fair squad headin doon ti the pod!
am4nf

10th Feb 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 hours and no money is putting it off for me
Eck
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 01:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jack1.6valver
Alryt lads, Pvs is at the world famous santa pod raceway ( THEEEE Drag Strip) which is approx 300mile from glasgow(Santa Pod Raceway, Odell, Bedfordshire NN29 7, United Kingdom, NN29 7, United Kingdom) if in doubt,check it out! Apparently you can get tickets form seetickets.com, i got mine through an email and got discount as i was there last year! tryed to get onto seetickets.com but its not working! Eck you'll have to join the posse,your too close lol, u gona come through for this fpr at sumpoint mate? Any more queries id be happy to help! Not enough names up here yet,thought there were alot more hardcore vauxhall heeds in fife and surrounding! &#8206;

I'm heading through for the Exhaust from Jamesy and the wheels from Mike on Sat or Sun so I'll get that from you then bud
MikeWhyte

11th Feb 10 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVS Pod Squad lol!
Its only £33 a ticket
Who else is going?

[Edited on 11-02-2010 by MikeWhyte]
Jack1.6valver

11th Feb 10 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm heading through for the Exhaust from Jamesy and the wheels from Mike on Sat or Sun so I'll get that from you then bud

Sound,il prob be with jim anyhoo!
Jack1.6valver

11th Feb 10 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by steviet
am well up for that bud , theire is usuly about 6-7 of us down heare that go dow togethr maes it a god lagh so the more the merier lol.

Fork aye stevie! We'll have to organise to meet at a services and travel down as one maaaassive,massive! Thats what s'aaw boot!
Eck
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MikeWhyte
PVS Pod Squad lol!
Its only £33 a ticket
Who else is going?

[Edited on 11-02-2010 by MikeWhyte]

The tickets from Willay are £20! That's for the weekend pass and on the Show stand iirc! I'll definitley be there folks. Although so many Vauxhalls in one space... There will be at LEAST 3 breakdowns
Jack1.6valver

11th Feb 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha,well if there is we'll be in a pack,never leave a man behind!
jamesy1990

11th Feb 10 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ha,well if there is we'll be in a pack,never leave a man behind!

aww man a missed it last year ! no this time tho cars running sweet wi the mantzel cany wait!!!! yeeha santa pod possie! boooya!
steviet

11th Feb 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by steviet

Fork aye stevie! We'll have to organise to meet at a services and travel down as one maaaassive,massive! Thats what s'aaw boot!

might aswell invade in force lol. i will be taking the van with tools, spares and lots of cable ties so if theire is any brakedowns we have some chance . as you say never leave a man behind.
jamesy1990

11th Feb 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

might aswell invade in force lol. i will be taking the van with tools, spares and lots of cable ties so if theire is any brakedowns we have some chance . as you say never leave a man behind.

a van is esential glad to hear someones bringing one lol , fingers crossed we have no issues boys!
Eck
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If my car has any issues on the way... As long as someone has a rag and a lighter and a spare seat in their car I'll be fine
Jack1.6valver

12th Feb 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what i like to here,we have to follow through on this plan and make it reality. . . . . . . . i want at least a 20 car convoy on the go. . . .
Jack1.6valver

12th Feb 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounded pretty demanding,no pressure,come and join the fun if you wish!
Eck
Premium Member

12th Feb 10 at 00:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be there. Loved when I went to PVS the other year. Whittie came all the way up from Wales to take me

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » PVS Pod Squad! (Fife and surrounding areas) 23 database queries in 0.1987171 seconds