corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ROLLING ROAD DAY FIFE CONVOY

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ROLLING ROAD DAY FIFE CONVOY
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok folks, we are a week away from the RR day at Hypertech, so any convoy plans need to be made now! The RRD begins at 8: 30 so we'll need to be up nice and early I think a good meeting place is the BP Garage on the Bankhead Roundabout. And we'd need to meet at 7: 30am to ensure we get there on time!

Time to get a list started then

1: Eck/Shell - Corsa
2: John - Vectra SRi
3: Zac - CRX

[Edited on 12-01-2010 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 05:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbump
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need to be there for 8:30am chaps.
big eck

12th Jan 10 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We'll be leaving the BP garage at the kincardine services about 8am if anyone wants to follow us.

Hypertech is about 15mins away from there.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's only 41 miles from me aswell, shouldn't take that long at all
weddy1988

12th Jan 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might pop along for this the valver aint gona be done is getting bonnet morettes bonnet badboy'd and all painted

will maybe pop along with roddy in the 106 though have a scan and see whats cookin if that ok ?
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate, the more the merrier
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 21:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Updated the first post. Fire along Weddy! I'll have my exhaust fixed by then but won't have my new toys on it I suppose it's a good thing as I then have the bench mark to build upon. But I've got a proper Carb set up on it's way, and a Stand Alone Management ECU. So by the time the NEXT RR comes around, I'll hopefully have it cam'd etc by then and running roughly 190bhp
connollygt30

12th Jan 10 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully i get on...want to see what mines is doing
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this goes well I'm hoping to organise another one towards the end of the year, I'll have a new engine in by then aswell.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sense prevails. 16v is the only way to go with an XSi.
Shell
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now having to work a late shift so won't be present for this. Also, something wrong with Eck's car. Tenner says it breaks on the rollers

[Edited on 12-01-2010 by Shelley]
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF you. I think I will probably need a new AFM
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been offered an engine, well, a 16v Rallye track car but I don't have the cash, I'd buy it and strip everything to put on mine.
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much? Get it snapped up then sell off the bumpers etc! Then get TB's and cams A stripped XSi 16v with 170+ bhp would be utterly rapid around a track.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1k if only I had cash, buy it Eck, pleeeeease

http://www.trackscotland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1655
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Guess it doesn't have tax or test though I've been down the French route mate, I'm never going back Next motor has to be ridiculous in some way.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only want it for engione cage and a few other things
Eck
Premium Member

12th Jan 10 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh you'd make your money back on that easily I think. But it's not RWD and or Carb'd so I'm not interested. Or a V8+
Pete_vxl

13th Jan 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This will be the convoy thread then. Me and my brother will be there.
Eck
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1: Eck/Shell - Corsa
2: John - Vectra SRi
3: Zac - CRX
4: Pete - GSi
5: Pete's bro - Vec?
big eck

13th Jan 10 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the runnin list to go on the rollers????

I think it would go better like FWD then RWD then 4WD last.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will be sorted when we get there, at the minute he doesn't have the list of what cars, I'll be sorting that when I turn up.
Pete_vxl

13th Jan 10 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother stays in cairneyhil lso he said he would join us on the motorway, no point coming round to double back.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Jan 10 at 23:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be a good day I'll be taking lots of pics with my mums pink camera

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ROLLING ROAD DAY FIFE CONVOY 23 database queries in 0.1804881 seconds