corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Battery issues?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battery issues?
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 10 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Mrs car she uses for work sometimes has been have a few prbolems with the battery dying so took so readings on the multimetre.

Running - 15.58v
Not running - 13.38v

Anybody see any issues with the battery or the alternator?
If they seem ok then i suspect that it was due to the battery being flatten and not recharged properly until yesterday then i ran the test.

Did check all round the car for signs of a drain but all switches are off etc so pretty clueless

Any opinions much appreciated.

[Edited on 07-01-2010 by Toby]
VegasPhil
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cold killed it?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Toby
Premium Member

7th Jan 10 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may have done though i have been told that it has been left idling every couple of days to keep the engine sweet.

Battery figures seem dodgy to you phil?

New Poll