corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » get a wigan cruise goin!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author get a wigan cruise goin!
tical2003

User status: Offline
   6th Mar 03 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its about time that wigan had some big cruises , thers bin a few but they aint bin that good! what dya thin ppl?
Ajones_17

11th Mar 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definately we need to get a serious cruise goin, there's some sweet motors goin round and it's about time we got them all together to check them out.

Andy
sykesy

12th Mar 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car do u drive andy?
woz9

17th Mar 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, defo, i've not got my motor yet, but i can tag long with Andy (Ajones17). I've still not seen syksey's motor in the flesh and i want 2 know wot system is in tical 2003's car. Where the fcuk would we have it? It's gonna b a car park somewhere, but it needs to be somewhere away from houses and dead built up areas. How bout the cinema car park or stadium car park if we can get on?

Cya round, Woz!

[Edited on 18-03-2003 by woz9]
Ajones_17

18th Mar 03 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orite sykesy i've got a k reg frost blue(sky blue) corsa. At the moment it's got 17's on it, a five inch slash cut backbox and clear rear lights plus a few other minor mods. next month i'll be gettin it lowered, the windows limo tinted and possibly a GSI spoiler.

Andy
tical2003

19th Mar 03 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only said get a wigan cruise goin coz ime sick of drivin to warrington just to roll up at a fer crap cruise but when i look at how many msgs are posted on the wigan msg bord comperd to the warrington and all the others , i just feel that wigan shud have a massive cruise! i also think that ppl who drive shite cars shudnt be allowd in the cruise. i think the cinema wud be gu apart frum the fact that ther is security ther and it gets used at night, what about tryin to find a long strate unused road , we cud park down each side of the road fast and furious style and its better for showin off ur car , i dunno where the fcuk we wud find a place like that but hey we can all dream , so ile see you guys on the startin grid ,make sure u all got ur nos filld up and then afta the race we can all chill wit ja rule and ludacris, zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzzz dreamin away zzzzz zzzz

PEACE!!!
Ajones_17

19th Mar 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We could always try the old favourite of Robin Park complex car park but i don't know how long we would get before the cops arrived"
just an idea

Andy
woz9

19th Mar 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Let's be realistic here, we are neva goin' 2 find a road like da 1 on fast and the furious (keep dreamin' boyz!). decide on a place and get the word spread. Theres loadsa cars on homebase that need to know bout it like dat martin wiv da astra and all his m8s and all them who go on halfords. Where does everybody reckon da cruise shoud b.

Tical, ow much did ur rims cost? av u curbed them yet?

Cya round! Woz
tical2003

19th Mar 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have curbed em once , it aint 2 bad but i want 18s now coz i feckin hate rims curbed. they cost me bot 730 but they are cheaper now.

robin park seems the obvious choice but what night shud it be , i rekon friday, look how mant ppl cum out in cars on a friday just to cruise round so if we met on a fri ther wud be loadsa ppl who wud cum out. plus i cant be arsed cumin out any other night of tha week.
woz9

19th Mar 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, friday's r gud, loadza peeps are out on a friday.
Did 730 include tyres, keep ur wheels when u change them n i'll buy em' of u in summer, i'm not gettin' my car yet, iv just booked my test thinkin' there was a load of time to prepare, it's in three weeks! i'm not ready n i think im gonna fail, oh wel! them action rims are 1 of my favourit rims. I'll c u round, probably at this cruise (when ever that is). I think ur girlfriend knows me, wel she's da same age as my brother (Paul King) or a year lower and i think she defo knows him. Cu round mate!

Woz
sykesy

19th Mar 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my rims of carl masons dad, nice wheels but they rub al ittle when the car is full
woz9

20th Mar 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll probably get my wheels from there if i can't find any i like cheaper anywhere else. Wot wheels av u got sykesy?
Woz
Ajones_17

20th Mar 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got ma rims from A&M tyres aswell. they don't rub yet but i've not had it slammed yet so thats why. I gotta agree bout friday bein the best day but we need to get the word round to other wigan peeps.

Andy
sykesy

20th Mar 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know what rims they are they was just hung up on the wall when i went in, and i picked those, there 5 spoke same as the ones that mint corsa c with the neons and that, there only 16's but as my car is quite low they look ok, im after some 17's or some 18s after i get my ice sorted out
tical2003

20th Mar 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tek ur arches off and take out all the bolts then just find the best way 2 glue ur arches bak on and hey presto , no rubbin. i only took a couple out 4 starters and evan that made the world of differance.

in about 10 years we will all be married and stuff and we will still be on ere sayin "friday sounds mint ,spread the word ppl".
Ajones_17

21st Mar 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll do ma best but my circle of friends who are into modifying cars is slim. you talk to him with the red astra and that don't so you might be the best person to tell all of them down on homebase.

Andy
Ajones_17

26th Mar 03 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people don't loose interest we've gotta try and get a wigan cruise goin cos it would be mint.

Andy
tical2003

26th Mar 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it all over man , nobody cares ne mor , WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DO , NO WIGAN CRUISE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH what r we gunna do!
woz9

26th Mar 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have 2 get 1 sorted, make a day and date and c who turns up, it will b shite if only a few go tho so make sure we spread the word before hand.
Cu round
Woz!
Ajones_17

27th Mar 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats the best idea woz. Pick a date that all of us are happy with and a place we could go thats suitable and then tell as many people who you know with a motor and see how it goes. Even if no1 else comes it will still be decent cos it will be like a pure corsa gathereing cos we'll all be there. Come on Tical, Sykesy what do ya think.

Andy
tical2003

27th Mar 03 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woteva ppl
sykesy

27th Mar 03 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only know a couple of people with corsa's and thats danny perry and quey who u probly know anyways
tical2003

28th Mar 03 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only problem with a wigan cruise is that ile probably hate half the ppl ther coz i dont like half of wigan!
tical2003

29th Mar 03 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only ppl ile talk 2 is my girlfriend my m8 stu in his 206 , his girlfriend sarah and her friend banner! and thats about it, but ile try n spred da word.
woz9

30th Mar 03 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tical, this is your topic, and ur goin' of da idea of a wigan cruise, there are loadsa peeps in 2 modifying, in Wigan so lets get them all together. So wot if u don't get on with them, you can enjoy it wiv da peeps u do know. DONT DROP OUT NOW!

Sykesy, Pez n Cuey probably don't kno wot a criuse is and they don't give a shit wot it is either so there out of it. It would be gud if u came so i can see ur car up close; sure i won't be disappointed!

Cya round,
Woz

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » get a wigan cruise goin! 23 database queries in 0.1015949 seconds