corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » COPPERS HATE THEM C...S

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COPPERS HATE THEM C...S
K17STY

User status: Offline
4th Jan 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by big eck

PMSL

you didnt get a fine because you have a nice rack and a pretty face

I have been stopped 4 times in the past due to my plates and NEVER have I been given a 21day slip to change them, always been a fine

Does my box in that

Does my box in as well !! I agree that they probably treat females in a different manner from males, I know for a fact if Colin had been driving they'd have fined him!! It happened on the Main Road bit outside Forth Valley College in heavy snow and heaving traffic. I know I was breaking the law but you'd have thought they'd have had more to bother them traffic wise on a day like that .... however the plates are changed now - I better mind and get the pink slip signed and sent in now

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by JadeM]

They are absolute bastards for this. I'm fined constantly for plates... Font and spacing is fine... just i have 5 characters so have chopped the ends off, resulting in no post code/bs standard - which is what i get the fine for.

£30 sheets or 60 depending how much of a hitler i get...just for no fucking post code and bullshit code

ps: as far as spacing goes, you're fucked for it now with all the ANPR cameras in the traffic cars etc.. i believe if ur reg is incorrectly spaced then it doesnt read properly and flashes up on their screens declaring the reg is fake or watever and car could be stolen.

No they try to tell you it doesnt read properly, I got fined for mine, while he was scanning over legal plates to show me it reading he went back over mine and it picked it up fine
Corsa_Sport21

4th Jan 10 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
Sorry, you usually get fines for doing things that your not ment to do.. I dont get why you are complaining.
glasgow_corsa_c

6th Jan 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by big eck

PMSL

you didnt get a fine because you have a nice rack and a pretty face

I have been stopped 4 times in the past due to my plates and NEVER have I been given a 21day slip to change them, always been a fine

Does my box in that

Does my box in as well !! I agree that they probably treat females in a different manner from males, I know for a fact if Colin had been driving they'd have fined him!! It happened on the Main Road bit outside Forth Valley College in heavy snow and heaving traffic. I know I was breaking the law but you'd have thought they'd have had more to bother them traffic wise on a day like that .... however the plates are changed now - I better mind and get the pink slip signed and sent in now

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by JadeM]

They are absolute bastards for this. I'm fined constantly for plates... Font and spacing is fine... just i have 5 characters so have chopped the ends off, resulting in no post code/bs standard - which is what i get the fine for.

£30 sheets or 60 depending how much of a hitler i get...just for no fucking post code and bullshit code

ps: as far as spacing goes, you're fucked for it now with all the ANPR cameras in the traffic cars etc.. i believe if ur reg is incorrectly spaced then it doesnt read properly and flashes up on their screens declaring the reg is fake or watever and car could be stolen.

No they try to tell you it doesnt read properly, I got fined for mine, while he was scanning over legal plates to show me it reading he went back over mine and it picked it up fine

It reads and shows up...but i dont think the image can match with their database or some shite?

Fuck knows
sri boy

6th Jan 10 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wht happens if u get sticker plates made up as ma m8ts got them on his golf and he hasnt had any fines yet
Dave McB

12th Jan 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

technically theyr illegal too, at discretion of the officer i believe

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » COPPERS HATE THEM C...S 23 database queries in 0.0096672 seconds