corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » COPPERS HATE THEM C...S

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COPPERS HATE THEM C...S
sri boy

User status: Offline
   29th Dec 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JUST GOT 3 POINTS A ASKED THE CUNT NOW AVE GOT 3 POINTS WHAT PRIZE HAVE I WON DIDNT LOOK HAPPY

[Edited on 29-12-2009 by sri boy]

[Edited on 29-12-2009 by sri boy]
shaun_sri

29th Dec 09 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did you get done for?
sri boy

29th Dec 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

parked on zig zags
Eck
Premium Member

29th Dec 09 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then really... You have no excuse for getting 3 points fella
Ellis

29th Dec 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easily done, I'm not a fan of the polis either mate - unlucky. Just watch out so you don't get caught again.
connollygt30

29th Dec 09 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sore one...
mac1976

29th Dec 09 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bunch of c___ks
sri boy

29th Dec 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye plus a £60 fine thats for the cunts new year party
Ellis

30th Dec 09 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, nice bottle of single malt for that
K3 VMU

30th Dec 09 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate the cops, but anytime they pull me i just act sound with them,

when i got pulled for my plate on my bike, they were going to make me get the bike trailered awa,then they let me off with that, then it was a fine, he let me off with that and just got a 21 day ticket.

the lettering is suppose to be 67mm..... mine is 23mm..... its not on 2 lines how a bike plate should be....incorrect font....not reflective (cause it was a sticker made at work on the machine,stuck on a bit of hard plastic).....no postcode,or whatever code its suppose to have at the botom.

pic of said plate.....

was soon refitted again after the Honda had stamped the ticket sayin it had bin rectified
JadeM
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 11:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled 2 days before Christmas for illegal spacing of my plate I knew it was only a matter of time and was chancing my luck with it so can't complain about getting stopped. I was lucky because they let me off with a 21 day ticket, but other than that they acted like cheesed cats!

I was heading out of town in heavy traffic , they were heading in the opposite direction the traffic was at a snails pace because of the volume going in and out of town - they spotted me, put on there blue's and two's did a U turn in the middle of all the traffic then zig zagged out and in the traffic to get behind me then pulled me over They then took me into the cop car and imo asked me the stupidest of questions like 'what colours your hair' ...... I'm sitting there thinking 'can't you see what colour it is I'm sitting right behind you' ???? What colours your eyes..... ermmm I said green, he decides to stare at my eyes and said 'browny green actually'?? What height are you, occupation?? (I was so tempted to answer ;HOOKER' all this dispite them having my licence with my pic on it in their hands and me sitting in his cop car!!! I kept my cool and answered politely. They gave me the ticket and waffled on that it really should be a £60 fine but in his words 'that wouldn't be too cool just before Christmas' they wished me a Merry Christmas when I got out their car

shaun_sri

30th Dec 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate they 21 day tickets just incase the scum don't receive it when you send it through the post. My mates at court for it just now actually, He got one for a tyre and a loose battery, he's a mechanic so wasn't a problem to rectify the problems, get it stamped, signed and sent away he received a letter saying he would have to attend court so he attended and they said they never received it then to be told they never issued him with one in the first place! So its an ongoing battle with him and the scum. He has witnesses to prove he had it ie His G/F was there when he was pulled. His boss who checked the car and signed the slip. The receptionist who stamped it plus he got a receipt for the work just to be safe.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

30th Dec 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sent my last one by recorded delivery.
sri boy

30th Dec 09 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were tryn to do me wae no insurance i was in my work gear and a said ive got a traders policy iff u know me i was coverd head to toe in oil n the cunt askd me wht do u wrk as
Ellis

30th Dec 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flat oot, dueks fit!!
K3 VMU

1st Jan 10 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
Flat oot, dueks fit!!

might make another set with

" ....like a dueks fit !! "

underneath them.

Few of my mates have good ones

"Chief....i jist hid ti " (his answer to a copper asking him why he was doing that speed"

"Ridden by a twat" copper told him this statement was very true

"one `bus you want to catch" on my mates hayabusa
big eck

1st Jan 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
I got pulled 2 days before Christmas for illegal spacing of my plate I knew it was only a matter of time and was chancing my luck with it so can't complain about getting stopped. I was lucky because they let me off with a 21 day ticket, but other than that they acted like cheesed cats!

I was heading out of town in heavy traffic , they were heading in the opposite direction the traffic was at a snails pace because of the volume going in and out of town - they spotted me, put on there blue's and two's did a U turn in the middle of all the traffic then zig zagged out and in the traffic to get behind me then pulled me over They then took me into the cop car and imo asked me the stupidest of questions like 'what colours your hair' ...... I'm sitting there thinking 'can't you see what colour it is I'm sitting right behind you' ???? What colours your eyes..... ermmm I said green, he decides to stare at my eyes and said 'browny green actually'?? What height are you, occupation?? (I was so tempted to answer ;HOOKER' all this dispite them having my licence with my pic on it in their hands and me sitting in his cop car!!! I kept my cool and answered politely. They gave me the ticket and waffled on that it really should be a £60 fine but in his words 'that wouldn't be too cool just before Christmas' they wished me a Merry Christmas when I got out their car

PMSL

you didnt get a fine because you have a nice rack and a pretty face

I have been stopped 4 times in the past due to my plates and NEVER have I been given a 21day slip to change them, always been a fine

Does my box in that
Lawrah
Premium Member

1st Jan 10 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, you usually get fines for doing things that your not ment to do.. I dont get why you are complaining.
JadeM
Premium Member

1st Jan 10 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck

PMSL

I have been stopped 4 times in the past due to my plates and NEVER have I been given a 21day slip to change them, always been a fine

Does my box in that

Does my box in as well !! I agree that they probably treat females in a different manner from males, I know for a fact if Colin had been driving they'd have fined him!! It happened on the Main Road bit outside Forth Valley College in heavy snow and heaving traffic. I know I was breaking the law but you'd have thought they'd have had more to bother them traffic wise on a day like that .... however the plates are changed now - I better mind and get the pink slip signed and sent in now

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by JadeM]
glasgow_corsa_c

1st Jan 10 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:

PMSL

Does my box in that

Does my box in as well !! I agree that they probably treat females in a different manner from males, I know for a fact if Colin had been driving they'd have fined him!! It happened on the Main Road bit outside Forth Valley College in heavy snow and heaving traffic. I know I was breaking the law but you'd have thought they'd have had more to bother them traffic wise on a day like that .... however the plates are changed now - I better mind and get the pink slip signed and sent in now

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by JadeM]

They are absolute bastards for this. I'm fined constantly for plates... Font and spacing is fine... just i have 5 characters so have chopped the ends off, resulting in no post code/bs standard - which is what i get the fine for.

£30 sheets or 60 depending how much of a hitler i get...just for no fucking post code and bullshit code

ps: as far as spacing goes, you're fucked for it now with all the ANPR cameras in the traffic cars etc.. i believe if ur reg is incorrectly spaced then it doesnt read properly and flashes up on their screens declaring the reg is fake or watever and car could be stolen.
big eck

1st Jan 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just waiting on getting stopped for mine again as I have a stick on one for the front. Yea I know it will be my fault when it happens but I bet its a fookin fine again

You can get legal cut down plates from halfords now mate with the postcode and BS standard ghosted into the middle at the bottom. I bought a set for the wifes car

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by big eck]
glasgow_corsa_c

2nd Jan 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I'm just waiting on getting stopped for mine again as I have a stick on one for the front. Yea I know it will be my fault when it happens but I bet its a fookin fine again

You can get legal cut down plates from halfords now mate with the postcode and BS standard ghosted into the middle at the bottom. I bought a set for the wifes car

[Edited on 01-01-2010 by big eck]

aye?

my local one told me it was illegal as they would be altering the "queens registration marks"

had to laugh at the boy for that comment..
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

2nd Jan 10 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They fine folk for no markings now?

Fuck, the private plates i have upstair for when i re allocate my plate are totally plain, legal font etc, and a sticker along the bottom of the rear one saying www.cruise-ayrshire.com ...

I had the plates on my car for about the past 18 month trouble freee ?
big eck

2nd Jan 10 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It all depends on the copper mate, if there legal font 90% of the time they wont bother you but you get the wankers that think there the nuts with a uniform and will do you for anything.
JadeM
Premium Member

4th Jan 10 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Passed the traffic cops at tea time today about 2 mins away from where they pulled me. They'd stopped a guy with a private plate in an Audi outside the football stadium. His plate looked spaced ok to me, a letter, 2 numbers, a space then 3 letters but the cops were out with a foot rule measuring the spacing!!!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » COPPERS HATE THEM C...S 23 database queries in 0.1710501 seconds