corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just made a wee vid - spins, slides and crashes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just made a wee vid - spins, slides and crashes
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
30th Nov 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the corner she enters at 1.30! had to stop abut 5-6 times in the day cos of people going off there! it was covered by trees so not drying up and camber seemed to want to push u wide all the time!

you were doing shorter curcuit then we did, we carried on at 0.48sec and went up to corner which is kind of banked, that was great corner cos really tight but can still go fast cos banking is keeping the car down! went out in few renault meganes, the track ones! there were really good round there once it dried up!

first track day i have been to but really enjoyed it, was a renault sport day! and olton park is only 40mins from me! give us a shot if your every down again would love to come c your cars in action :-)
jr

30th Nov 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iax you should come down to combe next year, i think the vx and the track could be made for each other
AK

30th Nov 09 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, We have done the full circuit before and the banking on that corner is fun and its damn confusing if you do the full one day, then island circuit the next (with no parade lap) The long sweeping straight suddenly becomes a hairpin

Think the circuit in the vid is 'Island Circuit'
FlamingCorsa

30th Nov 09 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jr, think the vx could have little to much power for track use really, well for me it would!

also liking thought of doing it in the van cos people wont expect me to be fast in that so can just plod round getting bit of experience! also not so bothered about braking the van, vx i dont fancy braking cos harder to work on! lol
Lee Wilson

1st Dec 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AK

1st Dec 09 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz - The VX will be fine on a dry day You may get some funny looks in the van though
FlamingCorsa

1st Dec 09 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
Iaz - The VX will be fine on a dry day You may get some funny looks in the van though

thats y i wanna do the van, could do with getting lsd, and making these 4 pot calipers i got fit then should be ok!

vx is pretty good in wet also with traction control:-)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » just made a wee vid - spins, slides and crashes 22 database queries in 0.0101440 seconds