corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 250 BHP Civic Type R...Update page 2

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 250 BHP Civic Type R...Update page 2
Rob B

User status: Offline
12th Dec 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATEEE

LCA's have now been fitted, i bought some K sport LCA's as i like the design but i wanted them red so redid them chrome then lightly dusted with red for the anadozed look still

My mate needed a red bonnet to sell his car so i've temporarly got his buddyclub one, not to sure on it though, what do people think ? ....

Also had my roof done in carbon fibre but unfortunatly it's to dark to pick it up as you can see from the other pictures

And finally picked up my Enkei ralli art evo wheels, there in good straight condition just a bit of paint flaking and curbing as they've been used on a rally car for a while 17x8 EY38 = Wideee

Oh and fitted some black alcantara EVO 8 seats which are actually in really good condition, hold you in nice and snug think they suit quite well

Think that's about it, would really like opinions on the bonnet though!!

DannyB
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonnet suits it I think, awesome progress
gavin18787
Premium Member

12th Dec 09 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting idea with the mitsi wheels and seats. Didnt know the wheels were the same PCD etc

Also I saw some CTR wheels on an MR2 today they looked good

I am not 100% on the bonnet, flat oem and carbon yer but I dont like the shape of the BC ones.

How you finding the seats? I always thought the standard ones were really good

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
BYRON

13th Dec 09 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love that.
Ash_EP3

6th May 10 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stunning mate absolutely stunning....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 250 BHP Civic Type R...Update page 2 24 database queries in 0.0121069 seconds