corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Bagged n Euro'd b

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bagged n Euro'd b
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Nov 09 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aarononair

Wot sence stickers????

Wheel-whores sticker............. Ok jelous much??????

Ni-Euro.co.uk............ Its a website that me and my mates run over here in Northern Ireland

at you getting pissy, we don't all like the same thing.

The 2 stickers on the boot and the one in the wheel I'm talking about.

Why would I be jealous of a sticker only people who follow a trend use? the stickers ruin the clean look of the car, and wtf is with the VW badge hanging off your bumper, that's another stupid scene thing the VW boys do, not Vauxhall.
aarononair

27th Nov 09 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:

Wot sence stickers????

Wheel-whores sticker............. Ok jelous much??????

Ni-Euro.co.uk............ Its a website that me and my mates run over here in Northern Ireland

at you getting pissy, we don't all like the same thing.

The 2 stickers on the boot and the one in the wheel I'm talking about.

Why would I be jealous of a sticker only people who follow a trend use? the stickers ruin the clean look of the car, and wtf is with the VW badge hanging off your bumper, that's another stupid scene thing the VW boys do, not Vauxhall.

Im not getttin pissy lol....

Only sayin If u dont like it thats grand i dont care.... Im not going to lose any sleep over it...

And if i wana put a vw badge on my bumper i do it for the crack...

And u quoted there 'that's another stupid scene thing the VW boys do, not vauxhall..................

Sorry arent u driving a 106???????????
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Nov 09 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Your question mark button seems to be stuck.

Yes, thanks for noticing I drive a 106. Was that meant to offend me, as you didn't do a very good job, try again. It's funny how you say you're not bothered yet you try to piss me off I may drive a 106, but that's better than driving a Corsa with some deep dish wheels and a stupid VW badge hanging off it's arse, you're trying too hard to be part of a scene my friend, you need to learn to take criticism aswell and understand that not everyone has the same taste I await your witty, well spelt reply.
aarononair

27th Nov 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:

Your question mark button seems to be stuck.

Yes, thanks for noticing I drive a 106. Was that meant to offend me, as you didn't do a very good job, try again. It's funny how you say you're not bothered yet you try to piss me off I may drive a 106, but that's better than driving a Corsa with some deep dish wheels and a stupid VW badge hanging off it's arse, you're trying too hard to be part of a scene my friend, you need to learn to take criticism aswell and understand that not everyone has the same taste I await your witty, well spelt reply.

Yea spilt coffee on it earier and it just does seem to wana go off.......... Just like the full stop.

No bother 106's are quite a kool wee car.
No why would i try to offend you. I was only sayin as u tried to write me off.
OK tryin to hard im not really tryin if i was trying id drive a vw.
I take criticism verw well actually...

Anyway
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Nov 09 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Write you off? in no way was my first post in here wrote in a bad way, it was a comment containing my opinion, which although doesn't matter as it's your car, it's good to hear other peoples thoughts...that's what progress threads are for.

[Edited on 27-11-2009 by DannyB]
SportBoy

27th Nov 09 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to agree with danny . love it but the stickers make it look too busy for me .. but its your car and its still nice
aarononair

27th Nov 09 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wel the sticker is no lnger on the wheel and the only one that reminds on back is wheelwhores.....

Apoligises to Danny for be a moron...
jo1945

28th Nov 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car looks great, love the wheels
Where did you get your camber shims from? I can't find any
aarononair

28th Nov 09 at 06:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jo1945
car looks great, love the wheels
Where did you get your camber shims from? I can't find any

Em not actually sur i got them off my mate who had them in his corsa c, they fitted mine no bother but ill ask him and get back to you..
jo1945

28th Nov 09 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate
jimmy 2.1

29th Nov 09 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf to Aaron, i can understand the VW badge on the towing eye. I've run one before when i had my Corsa. Like he said, its a little joke, and a 'tip of the cap' to the VW scene. If you're not really into the Euro/Cleaned/VW scenes, then its understandable that you aren't going to 'get it' Danny.

I know what Danny was trying to get at with the Wheel-Whores sticker. It has become quite an 'in' thing to put on a car if you're aiming for a Euro look. But if you're a regular member on there, then i see no reason for it not to be there. Just like members on here run a Corsasport sticker....
John G

29th Nov 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me iv seem less orange peel on an orange then on that boot!
Nic Barnes

29th Nov 09 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

car just looks far too scene for me. like you are trying too hard.
Graeme
Premium Member

29th Nov 09 at 14:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
fuck me iv seem less orange peel on an orange then on that boot!

really, doesnt look overlly bad.

All cars have orange peel on them from factory so duno why people are so obsesed with getting rid of it.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

29th Nov 09 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair to the lad i really liek the car & think a fair bit of work has gone into it to get it sitting how it does with that set up.

An as for the VW badge i also have run one as a bit of banter with the VW scene & local car club

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Bagged n Euro'd b 24 database queries in 0.0161219 seconds