corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what 2 do?? exhaust!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what 2 do?? exhaust!!
Ashton306TD

User status: Offline
27th Feb 03 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me m8 has got a new back bumper and has a problem with all the sh1t comin out of the exhaust and landin on the bumper!!! what can he do to protect the bumper?? oh an he has a corsa not a pug!! combat 2 kit!!
ajscorsa

27th Feb 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get an aluminium sheild then it will just wipe off. not much can be done to stop it tho
tical2003

1st Mar 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try and fing a good polish , it sounds daft but when u polish sumat it helps crap stikin to tha fing uve polished so this may make it easyer to clean , ajscorsa is right ,the aluminium sheild works well but i just fink they luk turd!

New Poll