corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rio Verde More Door
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 10 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not selling i'm afraid.

Yup, that's what i'm thinking Jamie, something a bit different for the back. Can always change it back if i don't like. Steinmetz all the way on the front though

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

24th Mar 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

likeing this thread sell me the front bumper mate.. or swap for some mods
fse boost valve
v6 brakes
momo millenium steering wheel and boss
Paul W
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not selling mate. You have nothing of interest.

Paul W
Premium Member

28th Mar 10 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got colour coded handles fitted today, what a pain in the arse to do lol. Unsure on the look though. Spose we'll see when everything else sorted and on. Will gets pics when i can next be bothered to

Paul W
Premium Member

4th Apr 10 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went out and got a few pics friday and today. Fitted the steiny splitter yesterday as the weather was good, well happy with the outcome. The colour coded handles are growing on me. I'll let the pics do the talking. p.s. excuse the shitty steels .

showing off the colour and the handles, from friday. The rest are from today.

Just need to get the skirts sprayed and sorted, bumper tops/arches sprayed, possible new set of wheels. Oh and trying to work on the ride height too, need some more lowz, keeping my eye out for a nice set of coilies at the right price. I think that's about it for now. Cheers peeps

corsabsonny

4th Apr 10 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want that splitter soooo bad
Paul W
Premium Member

4th Apr 10 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis an awesome splitter can't wait to get the skirts sorted and on.

jibjob

4th Apr 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate

Have you thought about getting a CDX rear bumper? I think it would look spot on with the front splitter and skirts!

Edit: Just seen one of your previous posts! Get it done! You know it makes sense

[Edited on 04-04-2010 by jibjob]
Paul W
Premium Member

4th Apr 10 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate . Yeah, been toying with the idea of the CDX rear on mine since i got it from the scrappy. Won't really go with the steinmetz theme but they don't do any decent rear stuff. I'm thinking i get it sprayed anyway and trial fit see what it looks like, can always change back

Paul W
Premium Member

10th Apr 10 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lil updatefound a 5 door with black plastics in the scrappy yesterday. Whipped 'em out in a jiffy and paid the grand sum of £10 for the lot (although i still need the lower boot trim, parcel shelf and front door handles) Eventually going to think about gettig a black dash and bits. But so far the black trim looks a lot better than the crappy grey stuff. Anyway, a few pics.

All the bits

Washed all the individual pieces so they were all nice and clean inside and out (pedantic i know )

Few door trim pieces all clean

Front door

Rear door

Inside

side trim

Boot trim

I know i know, i need to sort the granny door cards out, they'll be getting sorted as soon as i decide what to do with them.

[Edited on 10-04-2010 by Paul W]

stu_c

10th Apr 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good

the black plastics, dash and black door cards was the best thing i bought on mine
Paul W
Premium Member

10th Apr 10 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, makes such a difference, really contrasts with the cream upper trim. Ideally i'd like to get the door cards re-trimmed to match too but obviously that'll come down to money.

AlexW

10th Apr 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good, Black trim is a great thing.

Shame your not closer to me, got the boot trim bit, tempted to chcuk it out lol
Paul W
Premium Member

11th Apr 10 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, damn distances

Managed to get my skirts sprayed this evening. Done them matte black for now until i can get the arches and bumpers off to spray them. Pics will follow when i've fitted them

Paul W
Premium Member

13th Apr 10 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted skirts today. Here's a few teaser pics.

I know i need to sort my arches out etc. but it's a bit of testing phase to sort things out, just temporary for now.

Paul W
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went for a pic whoring sesh today when i got home from work. Excuse the dirty car and steelies. although i did think screw it and ended up back to blacking my arches somewhat. Here's the pics.

[Edited on 14-04-2010 by Paul W]

[Edited on 14-04-2010 by Paul W]

jibjob

14th Apr 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics dont work for me
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks much better back to blacked

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Paul W
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work for me and my bro

Jamie-C

14th Apr 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And me, It NEEDS wheels on it asap though!

Forgot to say its looking good with the Steiny parts to

[Edited on 14-04-2010 by Jamie-C]
Paul W
Premium Member

14th Apr 10 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definately, steelies are letting it down big style at the minute. Dunno if i wanna sort my SXI's out again/give them a fresh refurb or what. I have been tempted to go for your suggestion . Keeping my eye out for some bbs's too, just dunno what to go for really, keeping my options open i spose

Paul W
Premium Member

18th Apr 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sourced some black door cards from a 5 door in the scrappy yesterday, also got the lower boot trim piece and front door handles. Also got a mk4 astra bonnet lever thing goes with the blackness. Here's some pictures.

Think it's made a huge difference to the interior, looks a hell of a lot better than the granny fabric

Mark.W

18th Apr 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please please get some alloys on asap mate even if there 3 spokes just get those bloody steelies off man
Paul W
Premium Member

18th Apr 10 at 21:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, working on it dude

vaux.dan

19th Apr 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hough you had cavalier expression alloys on??

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Rio Verde More Door 24 database queries in 0.1158290 seconds