corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wigan People

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wigan People
Ajones_17

User status: Offline
8th Apr 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's a universal box that you can get out of max power but i only seen them in max power after i got my exhaust from pemb tyres. it wasn't fitted properly but i took it to A&M and masons cousin fixed it for me.

Andy
sykesy

8th Apr 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive already got a stainless steel exhaust on, it was on when i bought the car and i dont know much about it, i got a pvd bfo induction kit the other day and it has made it sound a bit better but i think it could sound realy good with a decent exhast
sykesy

18th Apr 03 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey tical i seen ur car on sainsburys last night, very nice and the sound system sounded good too
tical2003

24th Apr 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate , i saw u aswel , i saw u da uva nite drivin n everi one told me it wernt u and i fort wel it fcukin luks like his car , then everi one told me it wuz u , thick fcukers. i think ur car wus luk gud wiv one ov them massive spoilers bcoz ur car luks lower than ma grans nipples.

peace ouuuut.

sykesy

24th Apr 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the spoiler ive got now is a bmw one, the only reason i got it because some idiot was selling it £20 with the gsi spoiler too!!! so i couldnt refuse it realy
tical2003

24th Apr 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite i feel thats the best bargin ever , i wudnt hav got it thou ide hav just ask him wot the fuk wuz wrong wiv him , hes gotta be thik.
Ajones_17

29th Apr 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious bargain m8. I've ordered ma G.S.I spoiler but it's takin ages to come and it's pissin me off. Want some lexus clusters aswell cos my clear ones are fir shit plus i got a producer for them last night.

Andy
tical2003

30th Apr 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv u keep hold ov ur clear lights n u end up sellin em then let me know how much ude want coz i mite hav a idea 4 em on ma car , ile tell u about it wen i see ya , n dont get lexus lights yet, get ur springs 1st.
Ajones_17

1st May 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

defo gettin ma springs first mate just want them lexus aswell. you can have them clear lights for £40 if you want them mate.

Andy
Ajones_17

13th May 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Feels better now the motor is lowered that springs are pretty good just need wear tham in a bit. Kit should be here on wednesday along with ma lexus clusters and ma m3 mirrors. Just gotta order ma spoilers(GSI and Karnage extension) and ma bonnet next month then a can save up for ma spray job. should look pretty sweet.

Andy

[Edited on 13-05-2003 by Ajones_17]
sykesy

13th May 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what kit u gettin?
tical2003

16th May 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes got a combat kit , lexus rear clusters and he wants a gsi spoiler wit a karnage spoiler on ,oh and hes got m3 wing mirrors
woz9

17th May 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

combat kit is dead common but still a very nice kit and for the price its goin for now, even beta.
Sykesy, how much did u pay 4 ur kit to be fitted and sprayed, me and andy went up there yesterday for a quote to fit and spray his kit and they said bout £350 for just the kit sprayed up and fitted.
That's dear i fink just for the kit, do u know im or sumfin?

Woz
sykesy

17th May 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know him, he must have just upped his price because when i was there he said he was doing a lot of kits
woz9

18th May 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So ow much did u pay? Av u ad ne problems like cracks or bad scuffs? urs luks like a gud paint job tho, so it must b worth the money.
sykesy

18th May 03 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i paid just over 300 quid to spray and fit the bodykit, spray the arches, spray me m3 mirrors and spray the drivers side door where i had a slight accident...
Ajones_17

20th May 03 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd want the whole car reyspayin but keepin the colour i've got now so all the paintwork looks newer and fresher. gonna order ma GSI and Karnage spoilers on saturday and order ma F50 Bad Boy bonnet next saturday when i get paid. Then a just need to save up for the spray job. I've already put ma Lexus clusters and ma M3 mirrors on. Should look pretty good when it's all fitted and spayed up. Can't wait. NEED MORE MONEY !!!!

Andy

[Edited on 20-05-2003 by Ajones_17]
tical2003

23rd May 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy i know u want ur windows tinted at sum point so i think u shud hav a plastic trim put btween ur windows like sum older cars hav and hav it sprayd gloss black ( same colour as my car) and also leave ur wing mirrors gloss black then u wud hav a whole black window section , i think it wud luk mint and iv my car wernt already black ide have it dun , plus it wil be sumat a bit differant than just havin ur windows tinted and ur mirrors sprayd.
sykesy

29th May 03 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering if anyone if anyone went on sainsburys last night, there was some kind of cruise on. There was a mint car there i think it was a corsa C but i couldent get close enough for the crowd around it!! anyways from what i seen it had a insane paint job, blue with something down the sides looked like lightening. probly better than that lee darbyshires corsa
Ajones_17

3rd Jun 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not to sure what you mean there callum i'll ask you when i see you so you can explain it better.

Andy
Ajones_17

17th Jun 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still not got the motor fixed it's well pissin me off. Some dick head decided it would be fun to just drive in front of my car . . . . when i was goin accross the roundabout. I'm lookin at about a grands worth of damage. If i see him around i don't think i'll be able to restrain myself from severly handicapping him. See yall soon.

Andy
sykesy

18th Jun 03 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow bad luck, did u have ur bodykit on when it happened? quey wrote he's off the other week and hes band for 12 months

[Edited on 18-06-2003 by sykesy]
woz9

23rd Jun 03 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i heard bout cuey, daft bastard. Andy, the lucky fcuker didnt have his kit on, im gettin me car at da end of summer.
C u round, Woz!
Ajones_17

7th Jul 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was almost ready to put ma kit on. If it had been a feqwks later i would've had a combat front bumper in the style of a jigsaw puzzle. . . . 200 pieces. need ma car back soon.
MyK RyT

19th Jul 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
n e one going to lord of the underground 2nyt??

this is my little baby

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wigan People 23 database queries in 0.1898739 seconds