corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wigan People

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wigan People
sykesy

User status: Offline
12th Mar 03 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a place up standish called standish autobodies, quite cheep and they do a good job too, there number is 01257 472552 if u wanna know

[Edited on 12-03-2003 by sykesy]
Ajones_17

12th Mar 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8 i'll give them a ring when i've ordered ma spoiler next month. also is your car lowered if so how much cos wigan is bad as F**k for speed bumps.
sykesy

12th Mar 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its lowered quite a bit, i dont know how i get over some speedbumps, the other day i was going down a steep hill and when i got to the bottom of it the road just suddenly levels out and i scraped the bottom of my bumper on it, but its underneath and luckily u cant see it
Ajones_17

13th Mar 03 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy scrape plates for bout £10 a pair but i'm not sure where to get them from. or you could make them yourself.
Ajones_17

13th Mar 03 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where bouts in standish is standish autobodies. cos i don't really know standish. cheers

Andy
sykesy

13th Mar 03 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont realy know standish, but my dad says it is built on where the old heinz factory used to be
Ajones_17

14th Mar 03 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it's probably best if i give them a ring and ask for directions fom my area.

Andy
stuyw

14th Mar 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any peeps off here going to the sheff meet on sun??

[Edited on 14-03-2003 by stuyw]
tical2003

15th Mar 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do live up winstanley and i do have blonde hair . i probably was on little lane we go ther wen it rains , ive got combat rear bumper and side skirts and panique front wiv 17s , ime well bord of my car , i need some cash so i can get 18s a new back bumper, lowerd more and loadsa other bits n bats.
tical2003

15th Mar 03 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just wanna say i think taht silver corsa C is probably my fave car at that moment but martin should have kept it , he is the true modyfier ,not that lad whos got it, no offence to him n well done for gettin it BUT he still shudnt have it, he shud still have that astra wiv his kerb'd 16s on wiv no lowerage and badly tinted widows , since martins had that car its got mint window tints,its had 19s on , now got 17s , drop'd on its donky and lexus rear clusters. MINT.
Andy4B

15th Mar 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen that Astra today about 8 this morning by Maurus Bridge Sainsbury's. Nice looking rear lights!
Ajones_17

17th Mar 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy4B i seen you yesterday at sainsbury's about 4:45. I was just gettin into ma car and you came past, i noticed the corsasport stickers as you went past. I was gettin into the corsa on 17's that badly needs lowerin.

Andy
Andy4B

17th Mar 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate. I saw your Corsa. I thought it was somebody off here! How's things?
Ajones_17

18th Mar 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Orite Andy things aren't bad but they will be better when i get ma car slammed i was gonna give you a beep but by the time i had got in ma car you had gone. I was gonna come over and ask you how did you get your "Corsa Sport" window stickers.

Andy
woz9

18th Mar 03 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy4b, wot do u reckon bout gettin' a wigan criuse goin'. tical2003 has started a topic in 'Regional Groups - North West'. Take a look!

Woz
Andy4B

18th Mar 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a good idea. Although some woman decided to drive into the side of me this morning. And my car is looking a bit worse for wear.
Ajones_17

18th Mar 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats bad news aint it. What's the damage like. Is it easily repairable. where bouts did you get your corsa sport stickers from. Cos i wouldn't mind some.

Andy

[Edited on 18-03-2003 by Ajones_17]
Andy4B

18th Mar 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the stickers from Boundary Care Car in St Helens. They have a shop across the road from St Helens Junction railway station.
tical2003

18th Mar 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wod up ppl,
ive seen that blue corsa n ya it well needs lowerin , i cudnt put my rims on until my car was lowerd coz i fort it lukd shite, that white punto aint lowerd neither , cum on ppl get it sorted, rims and lowerage shud be 1st on any modyfiers list!
oh ive got a legacy 1400w amp and a shitty 300w amp both runnin 3 kenwood 12inch subs and i av got a kenwood head unit , oh and ive got kenwood 6x9s and sum warfdale 6x9s. i want sum good kenwood amps so that ive got a full kenwood system,and my car needs sound dedenin coz corsas are shite when it cums to vibrations. neway see you all around.
Ajones_17

19th Mar 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sup tical !! I know it's like my car's on stilts and it well pisses me off. problem is i've only got a part time job (Sainsbury's) that i work at after college so modifying is a lengthy process for me but i'll definately have it lowered next month. Nice system by the way sounds like it would be loud. I've just got an alpine head unit and cerwin vega 6x9's at the moment. C u around

Andy
sykesy

19th Mar 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey woz have u still not seen my car yet?
tical2003

19th Mar 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was the same i worked at gus part time and at college full time so i went full time at both so that i cud do me car up. you only need 120 quid , i got my springs frum a+m tyres and that included fittin.
woz9

19th Mar 03 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No syksey, i fink i saw u cum on 2 sainsbury's but it was dark so i cudn't make out da colour. Where do u normally go?
Woz
sykesy

19th Mar 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont realy hang around anywhere in it, but i have been going on to sainsburys recently with perry an quey
woz9

20th Mar 03 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well next time ur on, if u see me chasin' trollies round da car park (shit job i know!), then giv us a shout. I was talkin' 2 cuey, pez n mason on sainsbury's da ova day. Cueys ice needs sortin' out. Pez's car is da only 1 wiv working ice, and he's got standard speakers!
Cu round, Woz!

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wigan People 23 database queries in 0.1082990 seconds