corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sheds!! =O!

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sheds!! =O!
nik

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaMsEy
Ive just been looking through the site and its full of crapy standard corsa's like 1.0 active's and 1.4 breeze etc etc

get a grip this forum is Corsa SPORT! not Corsa NAN!

and why are people mad for starting threads and posting pictures of standard cars they have just bought!? wtf? pointless!

post pics when your car looks like "green thing's" ( sorry to use you as an example mate but ) that is looking sweet! and deserves to be on here.... i mean who wants to see your standard 1.2 five door in maroon or whatever?? no-body!

sorry about the rant but i just feel the forum needs smarting up and sorting out as there is far too much rubbish on here and desrves better car pictures and threads....

much love

JaMsEy

Correct me if I am wrong, but Corsa and Sport is rather ironic is it not
nik

19th Jul 09 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your 'slang' English is rather good for a Jonny foreigner. I suspect this is Steve
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Jul 09 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The word you're looking for is oxymoron.

And no, there are other people capable of taking the piss in the world that aren't him.
3i_gaz

19th Jul 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
expensive gash fuel cap that

ditto.

does an original cheapo fuel cap do the job..... yes.

whats the point on spending 150 quid on that cap? stupid if you ask me.

would of rather had a corsa like my old XE, white gsi, standard look, comp mo's small stainless. job done.
flybikeslee

19th Jul 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not a corsa gaz it's an m3

[Edited on 19-07-2009 by flybikeslee]
corsa120

20th Jul 09 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well tbh you dont no the full situation you two do ya just making hasty decisions and comments about my stuff...... as if i just bought it today

ive owned that corsa for 10 years and i actaully bought that fuel cap 6-7 years ago and it is bonded into the car so will be a pain to remove it thats why its staying on the car, ok so you dont like it I DO.....

i do agree with some things you say hence the reason saxo spoiler went etc etc etc but i dont follow fashion/the sheep like you as if you dont have gsi kit with speedlines bla bla bla your some kind of outcast!

yet makes me laugh how ive not slated you or flybikeslee on your vehicles why is that???, if you like gsi kit with backbox great i personally think gsi's look shite but hey ho!

and actually flybikeslee i bought those mirrors after holding up an m3 between couple of roundabouts 1/4 mile apart in me xe, just had to own a small piece of one after that just had to

tbf i dont care what it looks like its just a toy like my bandit 1200 and me mk4 astra gsi

[Edited on 20-07-2009 by corsa120]

Sean-B

20th Jul 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
well tbh you dont no the full situation you two do ya just making hasty decisions and comments about my stuff...... as if i just bought it today

ive owned that corsa for 10 years and i actaully bought that fuel cap 6-7 years ago and it is bonded into the car so will be a pain to remove it thats why its staying on the car, ok so you dont like it I DO.....

i do agree with some things you say hence the reason saxo spoiler went etc etc etc but i dont follow fashion/the sheep like you as if you dont have gsi kit with speedlines bla bla bla your some kind of outcast!

yet makes me laugh how ive not slated you or flybikeslee on your vehicles why is that???, if you like gsi kit with backbox great i personally think gsi's look shite but hey ho!

and actually flybikeslee i bought those mirrors after holding up an m3 between couple of roundabouts 1/4 mile apart in me xe, just had to own a small piece of one after that just had to

tbf i dont care what it looks like its just a toy like my bandit 1200 and me mk4 astra gsi

if you buy m3 style mirrors, the M3 drivers won't care and it is not a piece of an M3
corsa120

20th Jul 09 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

epic fail mate sean its called sarcasm

and again i bought the mirrors maybe 8 years ago and could not care less what they look like or what people have to say as i cant be bothered to change them, the car is just a SUNDAY MORNING RAG ABOUT... got too old to care what it looks like now mate

taylorboosh

20th Jul 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think his corsa is mint tbh
dale_sri_2009

20th Jul 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
snide wheels, skirts, bumper, fuel cap cover, mirrors, blue dash, ruined gsi spoiler, painted his caps red.

not tacky at all that....

Its his car he can do what ever he wants to it he could call your car tacky just because you dont think so dosent mean everyone else does not getting im just saying
BarnshaW

20th Jul 09 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i quite like the corsa tbh, hasnt been done cheaply and not the usual things you see.
corsa120

20th Jul 09 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not that shallow though they was right bout couple of things lol but that pic is 2-3 years old lol its changed abit.

but dont change the fact thats its each to there own, something lacking from people these days, its all image we are being americanised so you have to be a sheep to fit in

dale_sri_2009

20th Jul 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
im not that shallow though they was right bout couple of things lol but that pic is 2-3 years old lol its changed abit.

but dont change the fact thats its each to there own, something lacking from people these days, its all image we are being americanised so you have to be a sheep to fit in

Agreed
Generation

20th Jul 09 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His engine bay is ohhhhhlala
Stuart H

20th Jul 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
epic fail mate sean its called sarcasm

and again i bought the mirrors maybe 8 years ago and could not care less what they look like or what people have to say as i cant be bothered to change them, the car is just a SUNDAY MORNING RAG ABOUT... got too old to care what it looks like now mate

to old to care what it looks like??

You not the one with the thread powdercotaing everything etc??
_Allan_

20th Jul 09 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa120

21st Jul 09 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes stuart but who sees the underside really and the car is 10 years old it needs a tidy up thats all
Tom G

21st Jul 09 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JaMsEy Do YoU KnOw FlaFFy?
nathy_87

21st Jul 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok 'JaMeSy'/'Steve' what ever you want to be bloody called, what about us guys/girls that are on here that haven't got Corsa's never mind a Corsa Sport. I drive a VW now, CorsaAsh has a RX7, Antnee has a Seat, what you going o say to us lot?

Just do us a favor anf Foxtrot Oscar.!

[Edited on 21-07-2009 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sheds!! =O! 22 database queries in 0.0151019 seconds