corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Really need some help with 1.2 16v Wiring to XE... With pics... Lots of questions and Llambda sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Really need some help with 1.2 16v Wiring to XE... With pics... Lots of questions and Llambda sensor
Davidkent

User status: Offline
8th Jul 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have all the guides - But only 3 wire cvolours match!

There's 3 Thin blue / Red wires on my Original loom, but only one on the XE loom - Do i join them all?

All the colours are different - Any guides for the 1.2 16v about?

Cheers

EDIT: In the engine bay, I also have a wire in between the Dizzy plug and injectors sticking out - It has a bullet connector on it already - Where does this one go?

I'm almost there, just need a 16v start and charge and the rest of these wires in and i'm all go

End of the XE Loom - What do i do with the Block bit, Whats the 3 pin plug with only 2 wires for, and I'm assuming the Black coated red wire goes to Live?

What about this Bullet connector? - Its in between the Dizzy plug and the Injectors.

How about this 2 pin 1? - Splices off where the headlight plugs in on the drivers side - There's not one on the passenger side...

Inside the car - 3 pins on the 6 pin one (only 5 wires), are to the transducer I believe - Whats the other 2? and what about the long 5 Pin plug?

These are the wires left on the XE Loom

These are the Wires left on my loom

Another 2 Black Connectors...?

EDIT: Also, Where in the loom does the Llambda sensor plug in? - I can't see anywhere unless its the 3 pin plug in the pics further up with only 2 wires... - Also, is there away around not using one, as i don't have one?

Cheers

[Edited on 08-07-2009 by Davidkent]
Ste
Premium Member

9th Jul 09 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look here

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=507494

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Davidkent

9th Jul 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers buddy - Shame i can't make out my car end... Its being a gay - There's 3 red and blue thin ones on the car end, and only one on the XE loom end - Thats just the start! lol

Anyone already got a 1.2 16v thats converted that could get what wires go where for me?

Cheers
lee mitchell

9th Jul 09 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i posted how to do it in partyvans post. follow that
Davidkent

9th Jul 09 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome - I'll try find it
Cheers bud
Davidkent

9th Jul 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't find it mate?
lee mitchell

9th Jul 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that first pic is fuel relay plug. ron plug and the other to battery
lee mitchell

9th Jul 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also bullet connector is ign live and 2 pin plug on drivers side is fan switch. six pin plug is for transducer, alternator wire and starter wire. u need to get that back in the bay
Davidkent

9th Jul 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by lee mitchell
that first pic is fuel relay plug. ron plug and the other to battery

Ron plug?

Need a relay for the fuel then, no problem.
Other to battery Live.

Transducer wires are now extended back to the plug in the car, and the Starter and alternator ones are half done so almost there..

So the bullet connector in the bay needs to go back into the car then? and to where?

Can't find that thread you said you'd posted it all up in - It'd be perfect then, I'd have it all done on monday, my next day off!

Cheers buddy
Davidkent

9th Jul 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And fan switch? The fan plugs in on the passenger side though.. or have i missed something lol
lee mitchell

9th Jul 09 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bullet connector goes to an ign live anywhere on car, ron plug. little brown plug with a on oneside b on the other. the fan plug is on passenger side but the switch is in the rad drivers side
Davidkent

11th Jul 09 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SO whats the RON plug?
Obv is that one in the pic with the fuel relay socket, but where does it go, whats it for?

And You mean the bullet connector in the bay by the battery - And that goes to any Ignition live? = Any suggestions?

Ah, My rad has a different socket to the plug for that switch - Customize time me thinks!

Cheers
Davidkent

15th Jul 09 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up..?

New Poll